Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB 5-Year Gap! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LMB 5-Year Gap!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Frankly, I never DID like that MLLAASH. I was glad he got hitched and ditched the board.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*choke!* I get all sad when I think of poor, poor Crujectra.

I begged her not to have that 5th breast enhancement surgery in 2007....

Boob-job addiction is SO tragic...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
OOOPS! I fixed it...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
If I were still alive, I'd be glad to know that Teeds and Povvins found happiness together, after it was revealed that Lester had always been a transgendered Dev-Em stalker!

And poor Teeds thought "Tiffany Spiffany" was just a myth...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

If I were still alive, I'd be glad to know that Teeds and Povvins found happiness together, after it was revealed that Lester had always been a transgendered Dev-Em stalker!

And poor Teeds thought "Tiffany Spiffany" was just a myth...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Wow! Double-posting from beyond the grave! Flood control doesn't seem to work on the ghostly!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Founder Lightning Lad was forced to leave Legion World after it was discovered that he had actually died, 5 years previously and been replaced by an illusion casting Spider from the planet google. The resultant fight between the huge spider and Nightcrawler almost destroyed Legionworld

[Colossal Boy] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Of course, Lightning Lad went on to form the Legion World Substitute Posters...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oops! Eryk, we forgot to tell you that you were brought back in early '08.

Turns out GRL hadn't smashed you at all, but had kept your nude body chained to the wall of her Fortress of Mulletude as her personal plaything.

I hope you can forgive that we rescued you...

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Mekt Ranzz, the two Loris, KOKO and Nardo resign in a huff and form the Legion of Super-Villainous Posters. They spam Legion World with "KOKO" messages but are tracked down and served with a cease and desist order from....

Quislet, Esq - the very first Space-Lawyer.

"Umber and the Boyz" are picked up by Sony Corp. and made into international manga super-stars with their own tv show, comic and movie. Alas, they never return to Legion World.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
"Umber and the Boyz" are picked up by Sony Corp. and made into international manga super-stars with their own tv show, comic and movie. Alas, they never return to Legion World.

I don't know how to feel about this one. On one hand we'd be rid of that poorly dressed, horribly coiffed individual. But then we'd be unleashing her on an unsuspecting, susceptible world. I'm just glad I wasn't here to see it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Strange how all the female posters seem to be suffering horrible fates:

Giant Robotic Lesbian-- turns evil and starts killing folks
Fat Cramer-- revealed never to have been female at all but an alt-ID of Lardlad
Teeds-- ends up married to Povvins

Mattropolis

Arachne becomes LW Leader and we have a benevolent, peaceful existance...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Strange how all the female posters seem to be suffering horrible fates:

Teeds-- ends up married to Povvins

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.