Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB 5-Year Gap! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LMB 5-Year Gap!
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Strange how all the female posters seem to be suffering horrible fates

Not just the womenfolk - I apparently cease to walk the fine line between sanity and insanity, go stark raving mad and go on a rampage!

Let's just hope its a possible future that turns out to have been a nightmare of Reep's brother, who lasped into a coma after hearing of his permanent departure.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Arachne becomes LW Leader and we have a benevolent, peaceful existance...

Until it is discovered that Arachne was in reality the Spider from Google, a traitor in our midst all the time!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Strange how all the female posters seem to be suffering horrible fates:

Giant Robotic Lesbian-- turns evil and starts killing folks
Fat Cramer-- revealed never to have been female at all but an alt-ID of Lardlad
Teeds-- ends up married to Povvins

HELL-ooooooooooooooooo!

Apparently I'm purchasing life-threatening boob jobs by the six-pack! Doesn't THAT seem a little tragic to you?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
After settling down, I am brought back to posting in order to fight the villainous Time Trapper, in an insane war of my parodies versus his humor threads. I win, natch, but history as we know it is changed forever.

Lightning Lad is revealed to be secretly Krypto. Saturn Girl becomes suspicious when he starts chewing the sofa.

KOKO wins his 16th straight term as Legion World leader. He promises free bananas to all Active posters.

Queer legion admits that he is really queer justice league.

Nightcrawler bans everyone who refuses to use at least three graemlins per post. A mass mutiny ensues, known as "The Graemlin Conspiracy."

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
quote:

HELL-ooooooooooooooooo!

Apparently I'm purchasing life-threatening boob jobs by the six-pack! Doesn't THAT seem a little tragic to you?

Sorry, Princess. I had noted you as part of the trend, and then neglected to put you on the list.

Eh... what's that? Oh, Lardy just told me to tell you that he considers your enhanced breast size anything but tragic.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:

Lightning Lad is revealed to be secretly Krypto. Saturn Girl becomes suspicious when he starts chewing the sofa.

Not to mention humping her leg.

...and that was a bit of Time Trapper humor there my friends!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, she'd only become suspicious when he appeared to prefer her leg to the same old, same old... [Wink] [Laugh Out Loud] [Roll Eyes]

[ August 31, 2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Poverty Lad ]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
The Legion of Super-Villainous Posters goes on to perpetrate the most dastardly deed conceivable: They turn the infamous LLance sleeping drag queen picture into a horror movie.

The American Film Institute promptly names this production the most ghastly filmed creation of all time. Millions are treated for severe esthetic injuries. The LMBP can't keep up with the damage.

Oh, and I nearly choke on a hairball!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still younger than Lash.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
If I and the LW boards are both around in five years, I'll post a picture of myself on the boards (if I haven't done so already by that point).
Pov

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Good God! Not that! [Eek!]

Pull the plug on this place NOW Scott n' Gary! I'm beggin' you!!! [Frown]

( [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Laugh Out Loud] )

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

(unless Stuey gets copies from his visit pics to me FIRST... Then I'll share him with L*World! [Big Grin]
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:

Teeds-- ends up married to Povvins

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]
HEY!!! [Mad] Why am I a horrible fate for her?! You've seen what an abusive smartass she can be! And if it comes down to Teeds or my cats, well... [Razz] [Wink]

( [Love] Muchas Smooches, my Precious... [Love] )

[ August 31, 2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Poverty Lad ]

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't get too worked up, Pov. I'm not the marrying kind.

In fact, after Lash gets married, I'll ascend to the role of Chief Flirt. It'll be a challenge considering the population, but I am a debutante.

Eryk Davis Ester

My point was that you, Pov, are exactly the opposite of what Teeds wants: impoverished, unspoiled, and straight.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.