Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB 5-Year Gap! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LMB 5-Year Gap!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It sure does!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Estimate Lad:
Estimate Lad disappears mysteriously for five years only to re-appear after years of studying, exercises and intensive training as Rock-Trivia Lad. Valiantly he returns to take on He Who Wanders and Lightning Lad in an all music trivia slug-fest. Even with his new found powers he still gets his arse kicked. The three of them retire post-competition to the Legion World bar for a legendary drinking binge of mammoth proportions. Little is seen of Rock-Trivia Lad again. Some say that he's still out there plotting and planning his comeback, others reckon he's just got a 5 year hangover...

AHA! I think I've solved the mystery of where Estimate Lad is!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
The Avenue of Heroes will feature statues of every poster who has made at least 247 posts.

The Legion World Museum will have opened. It will feature bios of all LMBPers, living and dead. It will also have a record of each and every single time Nightcrawler or Lightning Lad has banned STU.

All Alt IDs will have been outed by the LMB Enquirer, whose offices will have been burned down by a specially-created new Alt ID called Arson Lad.

Harbinger's 35th century series will have reached its twenty-fifth sequel, and a new forum will have been opened just to accomodate all the story threads and the bios for all four hundred sixty eight distinct characters.

After doing a single favorite Legionnaire poll, a favorite heroine poll, a favorite hero poll, a favorite supporting character poll, a favorite unrebooted Legionnaire poll, a favorite non-humanoid Legionnaire poll, a favorite alternate reality Legionnaire poll, and a favorite super-pet poll, I will have run out of poll ideas and will have started making polls such as Favorite Legionnaire who wears a Purple Costume, Favorite Legionnaire who has worn a flight ring, Favorite Legionnaire who has a Legion Worlder namesake and Favorite Legionnaire who has been beaten up by Validus more than once.

Due to the extremely long Survivor games I will have started, survivor threads will be banned in Legion World. In retaliation, I will find a way to hack into the systems and reset everyone's post counts to zero. The resulting chaos will result in my being banned in disgrace, but not before I start one flame war per member, and I will henceforth be spoken of only as "that no good flaming traitor kid!"

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

After enjoying widespread success with their Matter-Eater Lad series, MLLASH and EDE are hired by DC Comics. They quickly rise in the ranks and become co-presidents of DC Comics. They take advantage of Tenzil's and the Legion's new popularity and produce many award-winning series such as Matter-Eater Lad: Defective Comics, Tenzil: the Early Years, Lester Spiffany and the Legion of Sprocking & Sucking Heroes, Triad vs the Triad, Calorie Queen and the Queen Team and Infectious Lass with her sidekick, Doctor Gym'll.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Due to the extremely long Survivor games I will have started...

I did think that "Every Character in the Legion Help File Survivor Game" was a bit extreme!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to mention the "Favorite Legionnaire's Hat" poll! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

True, but the last straw was the "Every issue at least one character related to the Legion has appeared in, including Superman and Batman because he joined the adult Legion in an "imaginary" story" survivor game. Now THAT nearly broke the boards!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jeepers-- less than 3 years to go before we catch up to all the predictions!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Eryk Davis Ester left the LMB in 2005 following a bitter dispute with Giant Robotic Lesbian about butt-mullets. GRL smashed him to a pulp in retaliation and was banned from Legion World.

Meanwhile, MLLASH's surprise marriage to a fellow LMBer takes the message board by storm!

I haven't seen EDE in a while. And I'm sure Lash's boytoy will be a LMBer before the year is out.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
It's Sept. 1, 2008 at LEGION WORLD....

What might we find if we skip ahead 5 years?

The date approaches rapidly! What might we find, indeed...

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.