Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB 5-Year Gap! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LMB 5-Year Gap!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
AAAAH! [Big Grin] Well, yes. [Wink] Sometimes, I wonder why she bothers m-- umm, WITH me at all... [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Arachne becomes LW Leader and we have a benevolent, peaceful existance...

Until it is discovered that Arachne was in reality the Spider from Google, a traitor in our midst all the time!
But it turns out that the Spider from Google was really just possessing me in an attempt to trigger Lightning Lad's arachniphobia which renders him helpless.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Mekt Ranzz [and others] form the Legion of Super-Villainous...

please see my new status line!  -
From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Omni Craig, usually hilariously funny and kept around mostly for his good nature and wit (it ain't his looks people!) actually says something thought-provoking and profound in 2005, and is promptly banished from the boards within minutes.

He attempts to return in early 2006 as "The-poster-formerly-known-as-Omni-Craig", but strangely enough, Gary figures out who he really is and promptly evicts him again.

Omni leaves the boards in disgrace, and writes a joke book of all his Legion related puns entitled "TIME WARPED (In 1000 years, you'll think this is funny...)".

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
Omni Craig, usually hilariously funny and kept around mostly for his good nature and wit (it ain't his looks people!) actually says something thought-provoking and profound in 2005, and is promptly banished from the boards within minutes.

He attempts to return in early 2006 as "The-poster-formerly-known-as-Omni-Craig", but strangely enough, Gary figures out who he really is and promptly evicts him again.

Omni leaves the boards in disgrace, and writes a joke book of all his Legion related puns entitled "TIME WARPED (In 1000 years, you'll think this is funny...)".

That would just be part of your "Reversist" powers - so maybe you could just be Craig Omni and move to the East Coast.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:

That would just be part of your "Reversist" powers - so maybe you could just be Craig Omni and move to the East Coast.
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]
Cramer, that's brilliant!! [Lightning Lad]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't believe I've somehow overlooked this thread until now! Guess I assumed it was about the TMK era which I've rebooted out of my mind.

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Estimate Lad disappears mysteriously for five years only to re-appear after years of studying, exercises and intensive training as Rock-Trivia Lad. Valiantly he returns to take on He Who Wanders and Lightning Lad in an all music trivia slug-fest. Even with his new found powers he still gets his arse kicked. The three of them retire post-competition to the Legion World bar for a legendary drinking binge of mammoth proportions. Little is seen of Rock-Trivia Lad again. Some say that he's still out there plotting and planning his comeback, others reckon he's just got a 5 year hangover...
From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Reep returns to gather what he sowed.

Thriftshop Deb, due to an unfortunate hospital mixup, becomes the new im-material girl and only suitors of the gay robotic persuation worth over forty billion dollars, all in Truk island stone dollars, are allowed to ask for her hand in the new "anything but marriage" unions.

Meahwhile, a certain female singer is cast adrift and pennyless into a brave new world where showing her body promptly has her arrested for eyeball abuse.

And Mllash, poor old Mllash, falls for Reddy Killerwat, the offsrung of the Formerly Known as Red Tornado, now know as the Dapper Dust Devil.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
In five years -

I will finally reach post #800.

BBZ/Time Trapper/Reep/Nardo/Molock the Merciless/Otto the Hunter/whatever he'll call himself will get into an argument with Greybird over the way something was spelled in a post on the old DC boards back in 1998. Reep will disappear for awhile.

Some member (probably He Who Wanders or Reep) will have indexed the entire history of Legion World ranking the members according to the number of times they have been mentioned in other posts.

Super Lad Kid meets his Ultra Lass Girl (I like it, Lash)!!

Portfolio Boy's Ultra-sized Battle for the 31st Century tournament featuring every single character ever seen in any Legion comic ever will finally reach the finals after 3 years of play. The finals will see Dr. Ry'kyr defeat that Bat-Girl type character that appeared in the background on the opening page of Legion v.3 #14.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Queer Legion
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Legion   Author's Homepage   Email Queer Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Queer legion admits that he is really queer justice league.

No He Who Wanders, not Queer Justice League, but...

Queer Legion of Super-Villians!

And you shall be the first to die in 2005, by the hands of my Saturn QUEEN. No ring of Saturn will save you.

Savor your remaining time!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
QL
http://ThePlanetaryChanceMachine.blogspot.com
ql@nc.rr.com

From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Shady/Shadowplay finally returns, by then she's had 5 more grandchildren - which is a great excuse to watch lots of cartoons & read comics! (**sigh** hope she's okay).

Loser Lad becomes vice-president of wherever he's working and gives up these wierd shifts that keep him off Legion World. Changes his name to No-More-Shiftwork Lad.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
DrakeB3003 is elected mayor of NYC and institutes a mandatory Legion Studies course in NYC's public schools. In protest, Marvel moves their offices to Newark, NJ.

lil'rhino
deputy mayor

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Umber, Amber & Quinn are kidnapped and brainwashed by GRL and re-emerge only to recruit other disco dollies around the globe to worship at GRL's Vulva Vatican!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
"Vulva Vatican".

I like it. Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.