Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 102)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Have shum bi-beer, Ekshnil! *hic*

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<suddenly from the future another Exnihil appears behind the bar>

Oh. man... I know this place just from the smell of free flowing liqour and stale pretzels... SHAKES! But... when?

<surreptitiously he peeks out from behind the bar>

Oh, it's me again... and Lardy. This must be last September.

Oh, wait! This was that "bi-beer" night! The sooner I'm out of here, the better!

<reaches under the bar where he finds fastened a fourth pocketwatch. He winds it, then whispers, as to not be heard>

"Four o'clock"

<again he disappears>

[ March 22, 2009, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

So where was STU off to in such a rush?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Stu? Ya mean Rocky, right?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

If you will...

I mean, it's common knowledge that STU is just a Rocky alt-ID... just as Rocky is a Yellow Kid alt, Yellow Kid is a Cobie alt, and Cobie, of course, is an alt for STU...

...wait a minute...

...I think I need another drink...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Enjoying the effects of your bi-beer, yet? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Exnihil

I do admit I am feeling a bit.. shaaaay... didn't you ushed to look like Phoebe Caytsh...?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Ex's bi-beer gogglevision kicks in>

-

Yeah, I sure did! [Drool]

--------------------

Exnihil

<...but, unfortunately for Lardy, sentients of exnihil's race have a remarkable ability for metabolizing the effects of alcohol at an incredible rate. Ex stared at the Phoebe-like vision before him, paused for a moment to grab a pretzel from the bowl on the bar, and upon turning back, saw:

- >

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

<Ex flees the scene, perhaps a wee bit wiser, but certainly more SHAKE'n>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<farts>

Guesh I wazhn't hizh type? [shrug]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Later that night at SHAKES, Lardy picked up someone and ended up having some nice casual sex.
Was it a man or a woman?
Was he still under the influence of bi-beer?
Was it some one he knew?
Legion World (and perhaps Lardy himself) may never know for sure.
But in any case Lardy would celebrate every year, from then on, a holiday he'd previously never knew existed...

Happy Bisexuality Day, Lardy Brown!

Lu-lu-Luuu-lu-lu-luu-LUUuuh...

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy...doing legionworld one sentient at a time
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you going to celebrate next year in the traditional fashion -- by waiting in a sincere public restroom for the Great Humpkin to come?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I just read about the current Legion title ending with issue #50.

Kind of sucks, huh?

This is in honor of my homey, the Legion of Super-Heroes. You won't be forgotten.

[pours malt liquor on the floor]

Stu
Time Trapper

[quickly mops up the wet floor, lest the proprietors see it and get mad]
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.