Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Evil Genius Supper Club created by Abin Quank in his 'Bits OneVision The Rising Darkness*

Located on the waterfront in the duty-free zone of Metropolis Galactic Freight Terminal, the EGSC is a short walk and a world away from the other establishments on Legion World. Here the greatest minds of the galaxy gather to entertain each other with their ideas.

Welcome to the Evil Genius Supper Club, I am the proprietor of this establishment and your host for this evening. You will usually find me behind the bar or sitting at the head table with the lovely Caliente entertaining the guests of honour for the evening. As the holiday season is a slow time for us, tonight I have a moment to show you around. Please join me in the gaming lounge to shoot some craps.

Ah I see Cali is on a roll at the craps table. On most nights she’s the hostess here at the EGSC. I really don’t know why I gave her a job that requires me to spend so much time with her. I could show you evidence of the trauma she’s inflicted on my ribs with her elbows. We had a stormy fling some time ago. She always seems to have her way with me. I am so over her. Although she does look lovely standing over there, and the memory of melting in her warm embrace haunts me still. Err excuse me for rambling, let’s continue.

Many guests conduct business in the main hall. While our staff is extremely discrete concerning guests’ private affairs, I urge caution when making deals that require strict confidence. The controversy over the cabal against the Khundish opposition leader is something I’d rather forget. So remember, you never know who might be listening. I know the Office of Security and several foreign powers regularly dispatch their lackeys to this establishment. In this area are the private dining/meeting rooms which members can book to conduct business absolute discretion. These rooms are certified free of listening devices and sentient eavesdroppers. Please see the concierge for details and availability.

The club also serves as a sales office for Evil Genius Inc. They cater to the technological needs of “freedom fighters” and “enlightened despots” galaxy wide. Due to recent changes in LW regulation, EGI is unable to process payments from third parties. Intelligence services funding clandestine wars must now make alternate payment arrangements. Please see your representative for details.

I would show you the kitchen area but the Chef does not appreciate people interrupting his work. I will say that the food here is most excellent. Our current menu includes such delicacies as Space Whale Tartare and Smoked Fillet of Lightning Beast. We endeavour to cater to all our guests, if you have special dietary requirements please contact the Chef in advance. However, I must inform you that the serving of sentient species is not permitted on Legion World.

From time to time we have special theme evenings and events here at the club. Please join us as we ring in the New Year in a few days. The theme will be New Year’s in Old Shanghai. It promises to be most interesting, though due to local regulations there will be no opium available at this event. I will be attired in a golden silk robe embroidered with the imperial dragon of course. And wait till you see the outfit Caliente is going to wear, it's smoking hot. That reminds me, she needs to try it on for fit. If you would excuse me I should attend to that, please feel free to use the facilities.

[ October 11, 2007, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Everything sounds about right... except that part where you, Tamper dahling, will be attending my fittings. I'm thinking not so much there. We all know about your Asian clothing fetish.

...well, now they all know, anyway. [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Let's see here, I thought this place up, but my Editor, Eddie Tor, gave it to Tamper, Free Gratis Or was that Gratis Fee?

Oh well, I wonder if I can at least get a free meal out of it...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes I wonder who runs this place, Caliente. Still I'm sure you'll be stunning on New Year's.

The House of Q is always welcome here, in fact the licensing deal provides the HoQ perpetual use of the Space Ranger Room located in the conference centre.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course I will. Hello, have you seen me? Psh. I mean, I'm no Crujectra but I do okay. [Wink]

And, Mr. Quank, I believe we could work out some sort of free meal as a show of gratitude. (Even though Tamper has none.)

Besides, it's the drinks we kill you with, not the food. [Wink] So, what'll it be...?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Of course I will. Hello, have you seen me? Psh. I mean, I'm no Crujectra but I do okay. [Wink]

It's all in knowing the right designers. Oh... and being rich helps alot [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Oo! Oo! My Psyche-self has a tendency to switch sides at a blink of an eye, so if there is any juicy goss to spill.... [Wink]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
It's all in knowing the right designers. Oh... and being rich helps alot [Wink]

Have you seen Cali's shoe closet? I have a feeling that this venture serves her financial needs much more than mine.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
So you don't have a thing for Manolo Blahniks? [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Hahaha, no, he doesn't. And I still can't afford them. Hmm... maybe I should ask for a raise...

And, duly noted Cru. Must remember to marry for money, not that pesky love thang. Ohhh yes. Then all the shows will be miiiiiine!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

Er, I mean... [Good] Did you want anything LAM or Cru? The food's not half bad...

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Well, just be careful of what gets slipped into your Purple Hooter, Cali... [Wink]
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not evil
I'm not a monkey
I'm not a nijar
I'm not clever
I'm not Janet Street Porter
I'm not a Supergirl Robot
I'm not that skin on soup
I'm not Belgium
and I can't spell
What am I?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Question: What the frag is a nijar?
Caliente

quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Well, just be careful of what gets slipped into your Purple Hooter, Cali... [Wink]

As if I would accept drinks from anybody other than Semi and, of course, Cobie. [Wink] Now that he's a chick, I mean...

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Oh come on - you can trust me....Do have a drink on me, my dear...
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.