Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Dedman's Fusion Powersphere (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Dedman's Fusion Powersphere
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Legionworld, I'm about to pack up my computer.
The next time I post I'll be in Alberta!!!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Have a safe trip, Dedster. We'll see you soon.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Have a safe trip Dedman. Let us know you are safe and sound all the way in Alberta

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
We promise not to killl you too much in INVASION. [Wink]

Good luck with the actual moving.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Hope Deddy's doing well.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Deddy is doing great!!

I quit my first job I had when I got here.... I found a better job. I'm now a security Guard at one of the Oilsands Production facilities. The job is great, I'm really enjoying it. We stay in here on site for two weeks then return to town for two weeks. (we work 12 hour shifts so I still average a little over 40 hours a week)
Everyone one I work with is great, and about half of them are from Newfoundland too.
The production facilities are amazing!!! They are HUGE!!! I mean I knew they were big, but this is mindnumbing.

Anywoo, I of on my first turnaround this Monday, I have plans to goto the local Newfie Club this weekend with one of my uncles, to have a few drinks [Smile]

And that pretty much all the news from Fort McMurray for now.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
excellent! glad to hear it, you old sod!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to hear it Deddy! I'm glad everything is working out. Sounds like where you're at is an up and coming place to be! Keep us updated!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Hello Legionworld....I'm heading back to camp today for another two weeks. I work till xmas day then I'm off to Newfoubdland for a visit during my two weeks off. I'm going to snag a few pic while I'm working this time, will post them when I get a chance. And seeing as I'll be working I won't be such a frequent poster over the next couple of weeks, though you can still expect to see me once a day!!!
Well I'm off......

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Enjoy your return to Newfoundland Ded! We'll keep our eyes out for (at least one of them at least, as the other one never stops glancing at Crujeckie's lovely figure... [Big Grin] )

Happy holidays (early)!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to hear everything is going well in the new job and new town! Have a fun filled holiday!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Have a good trip Deddy. I've heard that the Tar Sands companies give a travel allowance for some of their employees every year? Are you lucky enough to get this. I can't imagine its a short trip back to NFLD from there.

And I think LW should make our next trip up there. I've always wanted to run over things with one of those 10 storey dump trucks.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Deddy!
I'm glad to hear you've settled in and are still enjoying the new job/life/death.
Moving can be a risk and i'm glad it worked out for you.
All the best mate.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Have a great trip, ded!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Every time I see this thread, I think it reads "Adventure in Fred McMurray".
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.