Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Dedman's Fusion Powersphere (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Dedman's Fusion Powersphere
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
That cat's not wearing any clothes!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
What a coincidence. I say sexy things to myself when I'm DAAAAAANCING too.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] Thanks, Deddy! I just forwarded the link to my sisters... I'm still giggling... [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That was not a cat. It was a Durlan. Didn't you see how the black spot kept changing sides?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you hungry? I give the joy of joys...toast....Yeah Toast!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Deddy, congratulations on attaining the most important, most powerful office in the known universe: Deputy Leader of the LMB! Here are the keys that Kent gave me at the beginning of my term. Use them in good health! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Rockhopper. I will strive to use my new found power to bring even more inanity to our little world!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Ded, there's a couple of surly looking guys out in the parking lot asking about you. They say you owe them for 1,202 reverse momentum Space-Slinkies (I took two,sorry), three weeks of stripper service (including dry cleaning for 50 thongs and twice as many pasties), a dancing (french Canadian?) cat with an apparent coke problem, super-space hookers...umm...hookahs (either way it ain't gonna be cheap), and some toast.
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Dedman! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Welcome all to my election headquarters.
I have baked up some of Mearl Dox's cupcakes for your enjoyment!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
That was not a cat. It was a Durlan. Didn't you see how the black spot kept changing sides?

[Brainiac 5]

Whoa. That would explain any number of things...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Good luck, dedman!

Say, if I were a female member of Legion World, I might possibly be offended by having the term "cupcake" tossed at me. I'm guessing you probably didn't mean anything by it...but, again, that's just a guess.

Good luck!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps "cupcake" could refer to prostitutes and therefore ease some of the tension between pro-prostitute LMBers and uptight crotchety LMBers?

Could be a good election platform Deddy--evidence of a longstanding committment to solving this problem!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Thanks for shedding some light on this matter, Cobalt Kid! So, when dedman says, "Get me a cupcake, NOW, damn it!", He's actually asking for a hooker named Fawnette, who's wearing nothing but a rubber Dick Cheney mask and specializes in naked waterboarding!

Scandalous!

You know, after studying his posts, I'm pretty certain that he using the words "cookie" and "nun" interchangeably, as well!

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Rou do what to NUNS?
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.