Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Dedman's Fusion Powersphere (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Dedman's Fusion Powersphere
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
These slinkies are counterfeit! They don't slink down the stairs!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey!
I wanted a free slinkie!
Counterfeit slinkies?
Oh, the horror!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
These are Space-Slinkies...they walk UP stairs.

Hey the strippers are here!!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Space-Slinkies AND slinky space-strippers!!! Now that is what I call a PARTY!!! Well, my mind is almost made up.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes and you may have noticed my parties are hosted by Gladys the sentient Disco-Ball...that girl knows how to party!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Dedman, you might want to have a word with that Slinky over there in the corner- it's been pining over Gladys the sentient Disco-Ball all night. (I didn't know you had sentient Slinkies too!)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
The Sentient Space Slinkies!!

I can't decide if that sound like a 50's B movie or a 70's prog rock band.

Good luck Deddy.

OOOOH!! STRIPPERS!!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Stan the Slinky doesn't know what kind of girl Gladys is! She's T-R-O-U-B-L-E for a nice slinky like him!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Between the circus at the Vudoo Lounge and the Sentience Explosion in the Den, there's a lot of amazing developments on Legion World. I just hope the Security Office is prepared if things get out of hand.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Have no fear, as a high ranking security officer, I am in constant contact with the office and have things well in hand.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wheeeeeee! Strippers with slinkies! This place space-rawks!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Awwww. These poor strippers look exhausted. And they're running out of things to strip (I think I saw one stripping the finish off the bar). The Space-Slinkies are kind of saggy too. Wonder what's happening over at the Vudoo Lounge....
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Well all the clocks have stopped at 4:20 here at the den, time to break out the super -hookah.....OF SPACE!!!!!
Ram Boy
Active

Free space-slinkies, strippers, super-space-hookers...umm...hookahs! Dedman you party like a Space-Kennedy!!!
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

And now, I proudly present,
Kitty Cat Dancer

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.