Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Dedman's Fusion Powersphere (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Dedman's Fusion Powersphere
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
On their way to the Powersphere.

"Bloody right I'm liking this way to travel. Who wouldn't?"

Furball just grins.

"I need to just get around the Powershpere and see if I can pick up his trail. I need you to watch my back as I track this s.o.b. down."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Watch your back? {grins} No problem!

{sets him down} Well, here we are...

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"Knew I could count on you darlin'." he says with a wink.

Furball walks around concentrating, trying to pick up Red Bees scent.

"There are several trace scents here. Too much Dedman...geez. Here we go..."

He turns to her and smiles. "You ready?"

Before she can reply...he darts off into the city.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{follows from above}

{thinks} I'm a little fuzzy on Wyandotte's plan for what this operation turned out to be. Let's see if Furball finds something that rings a bell.

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Furball moves faster on foot than Hot Chick would have expected for someone without super speed.

He stops at an intersection...then goes right.

He finally comes to Cobies Lounge.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.