Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » San Diego Comi-Con International...Save for 2013, our 10 Year Anniversary! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: San Diego Comi-Con International...Save for 2013, our 10 Year Anniversary!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy is providing these flags for the table this year - Click for fullsize image

Stop by the table to get yours!

[ June 24, 2012, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Tits!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
Yeah.

It's the Tiny Titans set in the link here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.2012_SDCC_products

If you can, that would be beyond awesome. If you can't...no worries.

Kabir was able to purchase a set for us to pick up at the Con. We're good to go.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Click for fullsize image

Any Legion Worlders that at least stop by the fan table will get a rocket this year.*

*These will only be given out to people who mention seeing them here.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
WHOA. THOSE ARE AWESOME!

Kudos, Nighty. You think of the best giveaways!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Three weeks to go! Who's going to be there beside me and Nighty?
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Still waiting for the rings that should have arrived on the 20th. [Frown]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I won't mention the rockets but can I post the flag to our Facebook page?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Yeah.

It's the Tiny Titans set in the link here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.2012_SDCC_products

If you can, that would be beyond awesome. If you can't...no worries.

Kabir was able to purchase a set for us to pick up at the Con. We're good to go.
Thanks. PM me the mailing info for the money, and how much I owe you total.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Director Lad:
Three weeks to go! Who's going to be there beside me and Nighty?

Me.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
I won't mention the rockets but can I post the flag to our Facebook page?

You can post both if you want. Let them know they have to mention seeing them to get one at the table. The goal is to not give them out to the freebie-grabbing, not caring crowd, but instead to the fans. Lauren, our table keeper is working on adding doors to them.

quote:
Thanks. PM me the mailing info for the money, and how much I owe you total.

I'll let you know after I have them in hand and ready to ship.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Excellent, will do!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Nighty.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I so want to go! Arggh!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

I so want you to be there.
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.