Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name that Horror Scene (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Name that Horror Scene
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
aliens?
or is it aliens ressurection?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Okily, dokily, two scenes then. Neither of these are techincally hooror films, but they're both quite scary.

The first scene has a room full of women being addressed by an attractive middle aged lady. The doors are locked and the lady at the front of the hall proceeds to peel off her face.

The second scene has an out of control super-computer plating a female character in wires and electronics, turning her into part of the computer itself.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Brother Labradorian - Bevis got it. It was Aliens.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, both sound familiar. Any more scenes for hints?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ermm... ok, first one a boy is given chocolate which then causes him to emit green smoke from his ears before undergoing a transformation.

The second one has the same out of control computer attempting to grab the hero of said ilm and do the same to him as it did to the lady.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Is the first one 'The Witches'? I think I might kinda recognise the scene from the book by Roald Dahl but I've never seen the film.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

It is indeed The Witches. It's actually a very creepy film, largely because of Angelica Huston, and I went to see it with my little brother when it first came out. He must have been about seven or eight at the time and that scene where the head witch peels off his face scared him so much that he hid under the seat.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Oh coolio! That was a lucky guess!

OK next scene -

A guy is driving past the beach when he sees something floating in the water a few yards from shore. He wades out to see what it is... and gets more than he bargained for!

Blacula
Easy

P.S. Bevis - is your second one a manga film?
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Blacula-- I am gonna say Jaws.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope, second one isn't a manga film. It's a film very pertinent to last week.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That would make the second one Superman III. The 'Brainiac' computer turned one of the women (Vera?) into a robot.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Indeedy, that's the one. That scene absolutely scared the crap out of me when I saw it for the first time. It's still pretty bloody creepy now.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Stargazer - It was Jaws II but you're close enough.

The floor is yours (and Lightning Lad's).

Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Yahoo!!

OK..
A guy is shooting a gun in hopes of hitting something and suddenly his chest expoldes from the inside out.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.