Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
That was the answer I was going for, Quis. Take it...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Going from their dates of birth, which Titan is the oldest?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Gnarrk

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
yup. I was thinking of just asking which Titan was the oldest.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Name all the Titans that have married

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Donna, Starfire (to that guy on her planet), Wally, Garth (to Dolphin, right?), Mal & Karen, I think Lilith was married to Gnarrk, but that may have been ret-conned out, and if you count him as a Titan, Ray Palmer.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I think that's all of them (at least all of the ones I recall) Good job Quis! You're up

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Name all the Titans that did not first appear in another comic book.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Lilith Clay
Mal Duncan
Gnarrk
Bumblebee
Raven
Starfire
Red Star
Cyborg
Terra 1 & 2
Jericho
Pantha
Danny Chase/Phantasm
Mirage
Minion
Argent
Risk
Joto
Fringe
Prysm

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

There you go.

Although from the current line-up, did Ravager (Rose Wilson) appear in another comic before Titans?

You also have Miss Martian, Zatara, gee I am forgetting all those new Titans that appearred in flashback.

I'm giving it to you, Vee, because you have the majority.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

*Aside to Quis*

Would have been easier & shorter to answer which Titans first appeared in another series before joining! [Big Grin]

Rose first appeared in an issue of Deathstroke if I'm not mistaken.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

You also have Miss Martian, Zatara, gee I am forgetting all those new Titans that appearred in flashback.

Didn't think of them. Maybe I don't consider them Titans, as of yet [Wink]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Next question:

How did Damage come to the Titans attention?

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Oops! Double post

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
(I might just be being anal but I've got this quick addendum to Quis' previous question - Starfire, Raven and Cyborg first appeared in an issue of DC Comics Presents and Argent, Risk, Joto and Prysm first appeared in one of the Superman titles before any of them appeared in a Titans comic.)
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
(I might just be being anal but I've got this quick addendum to Quis' previous question - Starfire, Raven and Cyborg first appeared in an issue of DC Comics Presents and Argent, Risk, Joto and Prysm first appeared in one of the Superman titles before any of them appeared in a Titans comic.)

Well I know for a fact that Starfire, Raven, & Cyborg were part of a special Teen Titans insert and not part of the regular book. So I don't consider that appearing in another comic. Although that is a valid take on the question I asked.

I assume the same thing with Argent, Risk, Joto, & Prysm.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.