Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Ding! Ding! Ding! Quislet has it! Mal (as Herald) was indeed the other Titan who took down the Brotherhood at the end of the toon.

Next question is yours Quis.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Bump for a Mr Quislet Esquire.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmmmm.........

The original Teen Titans West consisted of who?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's see if memory serves. Bat-Girl was playing tennis on a flying aircraft-carrier...
Bat-Girl,Beast Boy,Golden Eagle, Lilith, Gnark, Hawk, and Dove. (When I first read this story as a boy in California I realized that almost every super-hero lived on the East Coast of the USA.)

This is from memory, so I must wait for confirmation.

[Color Kid]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That is what I remember too. Your question KK

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Who gave Kid Devil his powers?

[Maximilian G Odd]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente Caliente has just turned 31
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Neron, right?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

That's it!

[PhantomGirl - Animated]

--------------------
~Integritas~

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, hmm... which of the original five wasn't present in the original Teen Titans v1 #1?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Speedy

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Guess that question was too easy. Your go, Reboot.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Crap. I clicked on this by accident, and didn't actually notice which trivia thread this was...

Why did Inferno quit the Titans tryouts?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Right, that's a full week, so I'll just say that "Impulse turned up" was the reason and that next person to post gets the question.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Kara noticed that there was no Super Woman in the adult Titans. Whom else did she say was missing?

--------------------
~Integritas~

Blacula
Easy

Clue time me-thinks.
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.