Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Which Titan villain was Roy much later shown caring for/checking in on to see how they were doing?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

No guesses?

CLUE #1 - This interaction was revealed during the Meltzer/MacDuffie era of Justice League of America.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Cheshire?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Hmmm. That's not who I had in mind but now that I think about it there might have been scenes between those two which fit the above description.

I can't think of any specifically though so I'll disallow it and refine the question more.

---

Which early Titan villain, after seemingly reforming, did Roy keep tabs on / deliver food to during the Meltzer/Macduffie era of Justice League of America?

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Roulette?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Has Roulette ever fought the Titans? Either way, not who I'm thinking of.

CLUE #2 - This character is a male.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The Mad Mod?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Not Mad Mod but that's the closest guess so far.

CLUE #3 - This character had more than one villainous identity during their career.

Blacula
Easy

CLUE #4 - When I said that this was an "early" Titan villain, you actually couldn't get any earlier than this villain.
Blacula
Easy

Hmm. People don't know who the first villain the Titans ever faced was?

OK. So I mentioned earlier that this villain has had two identities...

The first is two words and they both rhyme with each other.

The second is a building adornment that Batman is fond of standing on.

Either will do.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mister Twister?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ That's the one. He was the villain in the unofficial first appearance of the Titans when Robin, Kid Flash and Aqualad went up against him in Brave and Bold #54. He later became the Gargoyle and tangled with the Titans a few times in that identity.

He wasn't seen for many years until he popped up retired and destitute and being delivered food by Roy in JLA (before being kidnapped by the Suicide Squad and sent to that prison planet for that execrable Salvation Run series). It was a nice bit of character work for Roy though I thought.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't know (or remember) that Mr. Twister was the Gargoyle!

I also didn't know about the other stories, but I do remember Mr. T's carnage in Hatfield Corners (I think), USA! Good question, Blacula.

I'll be back in a day or two with a new question.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

OK, if Mr. Twister was the Titans' first villain, who was their second?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you mean the giant Seperate Man?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.