Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
It's hard to keep track in these games sometimes. I'm sure this question has probably been asked before too...

Which Green Lantern villain played an important role in the origin of a Titan character?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Starfire?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Hi Quis. It's actually the Green Lantern villain I'm looking for.

(But working out who the Titan character is too will be a major clue. Hint: it's not Starfire.)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Doctor Polaris?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Doctor Polaris it is. Who, of course, played a role (much too complicated to summarize here) in the origin of Magenta aka Frances Kane.

Over to you.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Another villain also played a role in the origin of another Teen Titan. Who is the villain?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Trigon.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Not the villain I am thinking of. I suppose being the father means playing a role in the origin. And you could argue that Trigon gave Raven her powers. But I am looking for a villain that had a more active role in the origin of this Teen Titan.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Komand'r aka Blackfire?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, not Blackfire.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Thia (with Kole)?
Blacula
Easy

Actually, I think I'm wrong on that. Just remembered that she got her powers from her parents; Thia came along later.
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Luthor (Kon-el)?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No Thia nor Luthor

Hint time: Both the villain and the Teen Titan existed before Crisis on Infinite Earths

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Tony Zucco and Robin.

Just kidding. I'm assuming that's not who you had in mind.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.