Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 77)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Doll Man
Doll Girl
and
... Hero Cruz?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Hawk?
Dove?
Bushido?

Hawk and Dove are right, but Bushido was shown with the intent of joining. Many fan sites consider him to have become a member.

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Doll Man
Doll Girl
and
... Hero Cruz?

Doll Man (who seemed more like Doll Boy to me) and Doll Girl are correct, but Hero Cruz also joined up and is considered by many fan sites to have been a member.

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

(You know, I wish Titans LA had taken off - the lineup was pretty good!)

and they rode the SUBWAY!!!! [Big Grin]
Hell yeah! The working people's Titans!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well then...

Hawk
Dove
Doll Man
And as an added bonus Doll Girl.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] Over to you, Quis.

The others I do remember are the Ray and Jakeem Thunder.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
This will probably be an easy one.

Why did Gar say he chose the name "Changling"?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
because he was an orphan?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

It had been market-tested in front of a focus group by Steve Dayton?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Blacula has it.

I like Changling better than Beast Boy. But Beast Boy is not a bad code name.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

^ When Gar was called Changeling, I kept thinking to myself "Beast Boy is such a cool, retro, better name." But as soon as he changed it back to that I thought "No, Changeling suits him better now."

(I loved the Beast Boy mini though.)

Probably an easy question here -

Which were the only 3 Team Titans to survive the Zero Hour purge?

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wally West
Nightwing

uh ... Donna Troy?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

umm... Did you misread the question, PB?

I'm looking for TEAM Titans that didn't get erased in Zero Hour.

Clue: Wonder Boy was not one of them. [Wink]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

uh OH ... who are Team Titans again?

[LOL] [LOL] :redface: :blush:

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

*ahem* ok then ...

Terra
Prestor John

and

Mirage ?

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I blame Nam'Lor.
Blacula
Easy

I need to read Nam'Lor's Legion appearance so I can get those references!

Terra and Mirage are correct.

Prestor Jon was erased as far as I recall.

One to go!

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.