Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 78)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Deathwing was the last [Razz]

Blacula, the joke is that when Nam'lor appeared, he fell in love with one of Duo Damsel's bodies. However, his aura (which gives him his powers) turned her evil, causing Lu (and Chuck) to have to fight Lu.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
^ Yes he was.

And wasn't he a great character that was totally worth saving! haha Would so have rathered Redwing or Killowat being spared instead.

P.S. Ohhhh that's Nam'lor. I've actually got that issue but had totally forgotten that was him.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Yes, Redwing and Killowat were both much more interesting. Ah well, door's not closed for them coming back [Razz]

So since I know you usually give the next question to the one who got the last correct answer...

Another easy one -

Who got jealous of Flamebird's closeness to Beast Boy?

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Terra?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Which one?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The first and traitor

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope, as far as I know, that Terra never met Flamebird.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

I'll say Terra II then.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

And you're correct. This happened in the Titans issue where Titans LA was "formed". Over to you, Blacula.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Everyone remembers the original Titans West.

And some may remember the very short-lived Titans L.A. that pop up in a lot of IB's questions ( [Wink] ).

But how many people know that there was supposed to be another Titans West in between them?

In the late 80s/early 90s Marv Wolfman and George Perez had plans to create a sister-title to the New Teen Titans that would have starred a new version of this team.

First person to tell me who the 5 pre-existing Titan characters that would have formed the core of this team are wins.

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I actually had no idea there was almost another West team, though I find it fascinating. Given the time frame and who was popping in and out of the book in that era, I'll guess...

Aqualad, Bumblebee, Herald, Red Star, and Speedy

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ I know, right! I only just found out about this almost-team too and now I'm rueing what might have been.

Apparently, it was a toss-up between this book and Teen Titans Spotlight and editorial chose TTS instead which is super-annoying because a) how good would another Wolfman/Perez Titans book have been?; and b) TTS was really boring.

As for your guesses, you only have one correct.

2. Red Star

Though I imagine Herald and Bumblebee would have had to make a guest-appearance or two since Wolfman had just established them as living on the West Coast around this time too.

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Lilith
2. Red Star
3. Golden Eagle
4. Hawk
5. Dove

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I remember reading the article on this. Hmmm...

Thunder and Lightning
Bat-girl/Flamebird
Cyborg?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Sorry, Jerry - none of your new guesses were correct.

But IB must have read the right article because we now have 4 of the 5!

1. Cyborg
2. Red Star
4. Thunder
5. Lightning

Whoever gets the last one, wins!

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.