Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... Earth-II Huntress?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope.

You have the right story, though.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Well it doesn't take a 12th level intellect to work out that Kole would have been ordered to her death by... one of the characters in the story she died in. [Wink]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oh, you never know, I could be referring to the character who ordered her to leave Olympus... [Razz]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

That would have been very sneaky of you if you had! [Wink]
Blacula
Easy

Another try - Batman?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No, not Batman either.

Think female [Smile]

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Mary Marvel?

I remember her being there but don't remember her giving any orders.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Yes, it was Mary Marvel! She was the one who told Kole to separate Robin and Huntress from the shadow demons (as if Kole hadn't already gotten that idea). Alas, poor Kole... Come on, Mary Marvel! I'm sure you were fast enough to have rescued Robin and Huntress before the demons got to them!

Over to you, Blacula!

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

[Big Grin] Well, Mary Marvel ended up suffering a fate worse than death by becoming one of the main characters in *shudder* Countdown... so I think Kole got the better end of the stick in that deal. Haha

I had another question ready to go related to Kole's death in Crisis but I think it's probably more of a Non-Legion Comics question than a Titans Comics question so I'll save it for that thread.

For this thread, an easy one -

A big deal was made about there being a traitor on the team during Johns' One Year Later era....

Who was that traitor?

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Bombshell?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Yes it was.

You're up IB.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

When Titans LA "formed", a handful of other heroes also showed up but never "joined". Name three of them.

(You know, I wish Titans LA had taken off - the lineup was pretty good!)

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hawk?
Dove?
Bushido?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
When Titans LA "formed", a handful of other heroes also showed up but never "joined". Name three of them.

(You know, I wish Titans LA had taken off - the lineup was pretty good!)

and they rode the SUBWAY!!!! [Big Grin]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.