Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No, though that's a good guess.

I'm thinking of a retconned story.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The JLA?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You have the right story, Kent, but I'm looking for the "villain" behind the JLA's actions.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Antithesis

since they technically fought the JLA before they knew of Antithesis, as I recall, I figured the JLA could be counted as #2 and Antithesis as #3.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Well, I did say "villain" (singular), so technically you could say it was Batman (or any of the individual JLAers since their crimes seem to have been committed at the same time).

Of course, it was just Robin who fought Batman, Aqualad who fought Aquaman, etc., so technically the Titans didn't exist yet; nor did they exist until the end of this story, so that means neither Mr. Twister nor the Antithesis count. [Smile]

Anyway, it was Antithesis I was looking for, so you won.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Okay. What movie was being screned on a drive-in movie screen once during the original Perez run?
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember this! But I don't remember the answer, exactly. Was it "Cannonball Run?"

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Nope!
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
"Star Wars?"

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Closer in genre... But nope.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

A hint in which only the blanks will point you in the right direction: Carmine Infantino ____ _____ ____than Irv Novick did.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Random guess for the blanks: "drew more Flash".

So, the answer: Flash Gordon?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Not Flash Gordon. Good guess on clues, but one word off. Which Flash?
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

"Jumping Jack Flash"?

--------------------
~Integritas~

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

You're getting colder.

HWW's response to the clues had two correct words for the clue. Think 'which flash?' in terms of comics, not movie titles - there is no 'flash' nor anything close in the movie title. The blanks clue does not relate to the movie title at all, but will point you in the right direction.

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.