Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeeze, I read the issue, but it was decades ago. I must assume the the villains motive was diabolicly groovy.

I think I own this comic, but it is in storage...maybe.

A: The groove funk of their collective guitars.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. Mr. Twister knew the rent was impossible, but was using it as a pretext to get control of the town. The question again is: What was the impossible rent Mr. Twister demanded of the town of Hatton Corners?

A clue can be found in the cover to the story
 -

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
He wanted one passenger pigeon feather.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That was the rent. When his ancestor made that the rent, passenger pidgeons were very common. But by this time, they had become extinct.

You are up, Lance's realm.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, here we go...

Who was Holley Hip, and which Titan really wanted to investigate Holley Hip?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'd guess she was a co-hort of the Mad Mod and I'll guess Kid Flash wanted to investigate her.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta be Speedy. He loved undercover investigation.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

No and no.
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, Holley Hip was a singer, and the only female member at the time was the one who flipped for him. If you can name her, go ahead and ask the next question. Don't even bother waiting for confirmation.
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, the answer is Wonder Girl. The next Q goes to whomever wants it.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
To get the game restarted, I'll give an easy one.

Don't even bother waiting for confirmation.

Which Titan was said to have been created by Marv Wolfman to die, and did indeed meet her end not long after her introduction?

She would reappear again a little later, but was explained away as a time anomaly.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
That would be the lovely, killed before her time KOLE.

(Though the clues also kinda fit TERRA who was always intended by Marv to die a villain less than a year after she arrived and would later resurface under weird, never really unexplained time-traveller/clone/resurrected/time-anomaly/earth elemental circumstances as Terra II.)

Sticking with Kole - in both the DCU and the animated Titans universe she had close, semi-romantic attachments with different fellow Titans. Who were they?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

In the Animated Universe, she was tied with Gnarrk. Don't remember for the DCU. Jericho?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Yes and Yes, Quis. Your question.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Since the Titans are getting lots of love in their own forum again these days, I thought I'd bump this thread again too!

So Mr Quislet Esquire - I believe we've been waiting nearly 3 years for your question. You must have come up with a good one after all that time to think about it. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.