Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't it a cave? ...bushes?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
a letter column! [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
rickshaw, the headquarters was a cave, but what hid the cave from prying eyes?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
An advertising sign. (Or am I thinking of the Batman TV show?)
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
It was an billboard advertising the Batman TV Show.

Your question Blacula

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ Oh. Haha. Pop culture swirls around in my brain now creating a strange mish-mash.

Which Titan's real name was only revealed after their death?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. Pantha?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

4 minutes! Next question to you quick-draw Future.
Future
The Present is Past

Holy cow. I actually don't even know what her real name is (though I suppose I can now look it up on Wikipedia without feeling like I'm cheating).

Rosabelle Mendez. Huh. Fun fact! Good one, Blacula.

Future
The Present is Past

Hm. Okay! I can think of eleven (possibly twelve?) Titans that have served on both a Titans-related team and as a member of the Justice League (America, International, Task Force, or otherwise).

Name them!

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Hunh.

Nightwing
Donna Troy
Aresenal
Flash (wally)
Supergirl
Powergirl?
Damage?
Cyborg
Thunder ?
Lightning?
Kyle

No real clue

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

dadblam it... Starfire

--------------------

Something pithy!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nightwing
Donna Troy
Arsenal
Wally West
Tempest (Justice League of Atlantis)
Starfire (Justice league of Aliens)
Cyborg
Beast Boy (Justice League of Adventure)
Kyle Rayner
Jesse Quick
Atom

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Hmm. I wasn't actually considering the different Justice League of A's, though I suppose those do work. Since I wasn't 100% sure on my list being all-inclusive anyway, I'll go ahead and turn things over to Quislet, Esq for guessing the most correct.

rickshaw got 8 of the ones I was thinking of while Quis got 9. The ones I could think of were:

Nightwing
Donna Troy
Red Arrow
Flash (Wally)
Cyborg
Starfire
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Atom
Jesse Quick
Captain Marvel Jr / Shazam
Supergirl

Damage was recruited by Justice League Task Force, but never joined up to my knowledge. He and Bart Allen just helped out on an adventure.

And technically Tattooed Man, though really he's just with Deathstroke's Titans and his time with the League was, if I'm not mistaken, rather honorary and short-lived during Final Crisis?

There's probably a ton of possible exceptions if we really get into it, so I'll bow out and hand things over to Quis!

rickshaw1
Leader

I had forgotten Jesse was with the titans. I really only vaguely recall it now that I'm reminded.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.