Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis, your thinking is correct.

Your question.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I had it somewhere, but then I got the bright idea to take it out and have it be its own comic.

I also got the bright idea to get a Teen Titans number 1 signed by wolfman and perez, not knowing it would devalue the book. still, I bought it to read, not collect, so I don't really care.

[LOL]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Having an issue autographed by the writer and artist devalues the book??????

OK, what do Kid Flash, Hawk & Dove, and Starfire have in common? (aside from being Teen Titans)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
all had multiple incarnations, different people using the same names, with some sort of connection to the Titans?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not the common thread I have in mind. You are on the correct track in thinking about something the characters have in common.

If there are no other guesses in the next two days, consider the question yours.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I'm gonna go with a loopy guess and say that this is a trick question and that when you wrote Starfire you were talking about the now Red Star and say that all have been shown to have political views of some kind.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, that is not it. And by Kid Flash I mean Wally West, Hawk & Dove are Hank & Don Hall, & Starfire is Princess Koriand'r.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I am going to give this to Kent. His answer, although not the one I was looking for, does apply to those characters.

My link was that Wally West, Hank & Don Hall, and Koriand'r all had both biological parents living when they first joined the Titans.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Excluding Dick Grayson/Robin's prophetic visions of the future New Teen Titans, what other two reoccurring characters also appeared with Dick in the New Teen Titans insert preview inside DC Comics Presents #26?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Jenette Klyburn?
And the Police Captain (whose name I'm forgetting) - Hall I think?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

nope and nope.

but you are on the right track in thinking of an African-American and a STAR Labs scientist.

Blacula
Easy

Your clues reminded me of a very obvious one I can't believe I forgot about since the whole story kinda revolved around him - Cyborg's Dad, Silas Stone.

The other one has me stumped.

... Alfred?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Silas Stone, yes.

not Alfred.
wrong gender.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Silas Stone & Bethany Snow?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

too early for Bethany. and wrong hair color.
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.