Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Polar Guy:
Ummmm...all of them could fly, when in robot mode.

Was that always the case from the beginning? There was one in particular whose basic "special feature" was that he could fly unlike the others.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
i know that this is probably the wrong one but i'm gonna go with Skyfire.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Was he one of the Autobot jets? Either way, I'm thinking of one of the originals - from the beginning of the series. He was an autobot that transformed into a car. Another hint - he "loaned" his flying ability to Optimus early on in the show.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bi-Polar Boy
sometimes up, sometimes down

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bi-Polar Boy   Email Bi-Polar Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Skyfire wasn't a G1 Autobot. He came, I think, in season 3.

--------------------
Any concerns about the content...live with it.

From: in a lithium haze | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bi-Polar Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bi-Polar Boy   Email Bi-Polar Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
quote:
Originally posted by Polar Guy:
Ummmm...all of them could fly, when in robot mode.

Was that always the case from the beginning? There was one in particular whose basic "special feature" was that he could fly unlike the others.
After doing some searching, the only actual Autobot who could fly was Mirage, and he had to use a jet pack to do that. The writers later on made it so all the Autobots could fly.

--------------------

From: in a lithium haze | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

quote:
Originally posted by Bi-Polar Boy:
After doing some searching, the only actual Autobot who could fly was Mirage, and he had to use a jet pack to do that. The writers later on made it so all the Autobots could fly.

I have to wonder where you got that information becuase it's *incorrect!* There was indeed an autobot with a jetpack before they all were granted the ability to fly, but it wasn't Mirage.
Bi-Polar Boy

shesh..tell me about it. I shouldn't Google as much. Upon further review, Wheeljack could fly because of the solid rocket boosters built into his arms.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Uuummmm...... no, it wasn't Wheeljack either....
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It's Sideswipe, y'all.

Also, Gears could glide.

Who could forget the moment in the third episode when those immortal words left Optimus's faceplate... "Sideswipe, give me your rocket pack."

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Yeah, baby!! I loves me some SIDESWIPE! Your go, KP!
Kid Psychout
Your mind is my playground

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Psychout   Email Kid Psychout         Edit/Delete Post     
well, the other KP, but it's been years since i did something so childish as to steal a milestone.
From: Melbourne, Auz. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! Sorry, folks!

I defer my question to the next poster.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Ok, here's one:
What do the letters in "M.A.S.K." stand for?

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Mobile Armored Strike Kommand

Isn't it sad what the brain retains?

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

As long as you remember, Illusion is the Ultimate weapon!! You're up...
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.