Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
2. I have been to Montreal
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1. I have been to London

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have been to Tijuana. In the 80s I went to Comic Con with a bunch of friends who had a table there. They all went to the Wednesday setup, but did not have a pass for me. I took the time to take the trolley to the border and walked around Tijuana.

I went to London for 4 days (again in the 80s) I loved the Tower of London tour.

I have never been to Montreal.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

okay, then. on a similar vein:

1. I have been to San Diego on six of my seven trips to California; the 7th was the only one of those that did not include a flight into or out of the state.

2. I have been to Britain and passed through customs there three times, not counting two times where I only changed planes there whilst going to and from Rome.

3. Airports I have flown into (but never out of) are Houston Hobby, Las Vegas, Burlington VT, and Vancouver.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
2. I have been to Britain and passed through customs there three times, not counting two times where I only changed planes there whilst going to and from Rome

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Quis has it right out of the gate!the third time was a layover en route from Rome to NY, so there was only one time where I only changed planes (going the opposite direction).
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. When I was a kid, my brother and I built a tree fort
2. When I was a kid, I liked walking to the trailer park store to buy penny candy
3. When I was a kid, I refused to eat supper until I was allowed to answer the telephone

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
1. When I was a kid, my brother and I built a tree fort

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And that was the lie. I never built a tree fort nor did my brother.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
1. I was once in a motorcycle accident.
2. My dad and I once built a motorized go-kart.
3. I learned to water ski when I was a teen.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

3. I learned to water ski when I was a teen.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
2. My dad and I once built a motorized go-kart.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Hobbies involving vehicles have never been a strong suit of mine, although I did water ski a few times as a teen. I also once drove a motorcycle into a barbed wire fence and still have the scars to prove it.

I never built a go-kart, though. That adventure belonged to a friend of mine and his father.

Your go, Ibby.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I bet those scars turn on the ladies. I'm awful with vehicles too - I can't even ride a bike yet, but I am learning! Slowly, but surely.

1) I recently learned to rock climb, and am planning to go on a climb in June.

2) I will teach Blaze to swim while Blaze will teach me to ride a bike.

3) I taught myself to cook, and was able to make an omelette without burning the kitchen.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
I bet those scars turn on the ladies.

Wouldn't know. My shirt normally covers them.

My guess:

2) I will teach Blaze to swim while Blaze will teach me to ride a bike.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.