Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't know Spock appeared in LSH # 62. I'm thinking of a much earlier story.

And it's not Brainy and Saturn Girl, either.

Hint: The two Legionnaires involved were a couple.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember this scene, and am pretty sure it is from the Grell era. Don't remember the details though.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You're getting warm, lance.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Timber Wolf and Light Lass, investigating something.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Mon El and Shady - Being dull
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Both guesses are incorrect.

Second hint: The issue in question also features a couple of other unexpected guest appearances, including a character who is currently very timely.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll guess Jo and Tinya, making out!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Also incorrect.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... "very timely", huh?

Rokk and Lydda, stealing a pot of gold?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Still wrong.

Okay, when I said "timely," think of a movie in current release.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Chuck and Lu, getting married?
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Close enough!

Actually, they're running into each other's arms after she has just gotten back from a mission. (This is just before Chuck proposes and just before she discovers her "twin" is missing.)

The issue is SUPERBOY # 200, Cockrum era -- three issues before Grell took over (hence, lance being "warm").

The other two guest appearances are by J'Onn J'Onzz and Tars Tarkas of Barsoom (the latter currently featured in the John Carter film), who attend the wedding.

But Spock drops in earlier in the story -- on Page 5, Panel 1, reacting to Chuck and Lu's public display of affection (to which he is no doubt thinking, "Fascinating").

Take it away, EDE!

[ March 15, 2012, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: He Who Wanders ]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

5YL, Cham receives information about the location of RJ Brande from Boston Foxworth. Who did Foxworth receive it from?
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. Orion the Hunter?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

The Hunter was sent to capture the Soul of Antares by the Dominators, who'd acquired info from the same source.

Hint: the answer is the name of an alien race, rather than an individual.

This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.