Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Color Kid
Infectious Lass
Night Girl
Calamity King
Antennae Lad
Porcupine Pete

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I wondered if you might get the only non-Sub on the list.

Over to you, Calamity King. [Big Grin]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, grrr. I didn't remember the details of those framing sequences very well, but thought I could wing it!

Anyway, here's the postboot Subs, who were based out of Guyana:
 -

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Calamity King analogue Doro even has his has his own thread!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ Gosh. I had no idea he had been named, let alone had a thread about him. Why "Doro" though, when he's clearly a rebooted Calamity King? What a shame they hadn't called him Eryk.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE, aren't you meant to be asking a question? [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
^ Gosh. I had no idea he had been named, let alone had a thread about him. Why "Doro" though, when he's clearly a rebooted Calamity King? What a shame they hadn't called him Eryk.

Because it was a homage, not the "real" Calamity King - hell, as I mentioned, the real Lydda Jath appeared earlier in Legionnaires #43 & 49 (the picture above is from the latter), yet there's a mini-Night Girl amongst the LotL kids!

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ I remembered Lydda's previous appearance (she was the one I referenced in my question) but because I don't like the idea of there being these 6 kids hanging out in the Postboot universe who look and dress exactly like Preboot characters, but who aren't the Postboot versions of those characters, I've always reconciled these two appearances of Lydda (and Drura later on) as being the same character.

Maybe she was there gathering info to help the Subs goals? In fact, maybe those kids in the LotL series ARE the Postboot Subs since, other than Polar Boy, I don't remember it ever being confirmed who was on that team.

I've always just chalked her more youthful appearance here down to artistic interpretation.

So with that in mind, I would have preferred the 'Calamity King' here be 'Eryk'.

Eryk Davis Ester

Speaking of homages in that mini-series, when Ultra Boy was swallowed by a space-whale, he met a group of aliens who resembled the cast of what TV series?
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gilligan's Isle.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yep.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sticking with homages, Mr. Spock once made a Legion cameo. What two Legionnaires were in the same panel and what were they doing?

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Boy and Dream Girl, gambling?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Nope.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Brainiac 5 and Saturn Girl, panel-hogging?
Reboot

There were five Legionnaires! Cos was being hit on by four girls; Live Wire was fuming at Imra, who was still laughing about the Mr Ed trick; Apparition was looking at the guy beside her and Triad was in three minds about giving her phone number to the guy beside her (T-Purple did in the next panel to T-Orange's horror).

(Spock, meanwhile, was talking to Data. In-line behind the Three Stooges. LSH v4 #62, page 4 panel 2).

--------------------

This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.