Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Timber Wolf

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Ibby has it! Phantom Girl clocked in only one appearance during the whole of the Universo Project. She arrived as mind-controlled back-up with Shrinking Violet and Wildfire's away team, but didn't appear again after that. She was absent from the team shot where Saturn Girl was welcomed back to the Legion as well.

After seeing so much of Tinya the last two volumes of the Legion, I was surprised she was absent from a Levitz storyline.

You're up, IB.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I guessed it was Tinya because I remembered that Ultra Boy was without her for most of his appearances in that storyline. I also knew she wasn't one of the Legionnaires who attacked Brainy, Dreamy and Cham in Brainy's lab.

She did make a nice comeback during the Starfinger storylines, though.

Ok, next Q:

By the end of Legion Worlds, we'd found out what had happened to all the non-Lost Legionnaires (who were members prior to the Rift) except three. Which three were those?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates
Sensor
XS

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope, Xben. We knew what XS had been up to after the Rift.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Gates
Sensor
Gear

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Gates
Sensor
Star Boy

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I'm not counting Gear because he wasn't a Legionnaire pre-rift.

Star Boy is in the same boat as XS: we ended Legion Worlds knowing where they were, though we didn't know if they survived.

The 3rd Legionnaire I'm thinking of was also entirely absent from Legion Worlds, besides a couple of flashback shots.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Gates
Sensor
Thunder

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Thunder left the Legion just prior to the rift, didn't she? Hated that character, loved that she was exited in a very effective way without any lines of dialogue and hardly any panel time being taken up.

I'm just guessing through the Legionnaires that I can't recall from Legion Worlds, although I haven't read that series in a long time...

Gates
Sensor
Violet

--------------------

The truth set me free

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Gates
Sensor
Kinetix

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Kent has it. Thunder was last been before the Rift; the assumption was that she was still with her family, but it was never confirmed. I agree with you, Xben - her one-page exit was even one of her best scenes.

Since Thunder and Star Boy left just prior to the Rift, I still considered them for the question. Apologies, Xben, if I caused confusion though; I should probably have said "Pre-Damned Legionnaires" instead.

Violet was seen in #3 with Cosmic Boy, Invisible Kid and Chuck Taine as the Subs.

Kinetix was seen in #1 as a Science Police officer.

XS and Star Boy were the stars of #4, and the issue ended with them being stranded on a Xanthu that was being invaded by Robotica. Dreamer and the Amazers managed to escape.

As for the rest of the team:

M'Onel and Triad were seen in #1; Mon as an active hero on Earth and Triad taking over Brande Industries.

#2 had Spark visiting her family.

#3 also had Dyrk Magz, the former Magno, as a Sci Cop on Braal.

#5 had Karate Kid and Ferro stranded on the spiritual haven that is Steeple.

#6 had Apparition joining Timber Wolf on Rimbor.

Over to you, Kent.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Who was the first Legionnaire to defeat Universo single-handedly?
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought Rond Vidar defeated him the first time. I don't remember it being single-handed, and he wasn't an honorary Legionnaire yet, but I'm sticking with that guess in case it's a purposefully misleading question. [Smile]
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

he was not a legionnaire yet, honorary or otherwise, nor was it single-handed.
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.