Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Justice League (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41   
Author Topic: Justice League
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
They changed his name from Paco to Cisco because PACO was silly.

w t f.

On a related note, I saw the Human Bomb comic at the store ... and thought "oh cool!" and then I said "nevermind it's DC. They'll f it up."

I didn't even flip through it.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That was pretty much my reaction to the Human Bomb as well!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
Ray was alright and Phantom Lady had it's moments...but I dunno, something about the Freedom Fighters doesn't seem to grab me in general, so no Human Bomb for me either.

That said, it's funny that no one on Bleeding Cool or something has picked up on the New 52's take on Uncle Sam...

From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I much preferred the last incarnation of the FF - especially Human Bomb and Black Condor. I haven't picked up the new version because those series didn't interest me.

What's the deal with the New 52 Uncle Sam?? Where did he pop up?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
What would really interest me is an "Earth-X" or "Earth-10" series, ala "Earth-2".
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.