Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Atomic Robo - new mini in stores now! The Ghost of Station X! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Atomic Robo - new mini in stores now! The Ghost of Station X!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well since they had a 3X and since I just happened to have $25 sitting in my PayPal account, I just ordered a shirt. I figure I should be able to get into a 3X in another couple of months. At least no later than Christmas. Like Pov I got the khaki.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cool] !

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
I made this as a wallpaper from the front and back images:

-

I prefer the negative version.

Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Yeah, those were the images I used-- I flipped Robo and reversed the black and white.

I might go back and forth tween yours and mine as my wallpaper... [Big Grin]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
DCBS August Solicit:
ATOMIC ROBO #1 *Special Discount*

by Clevinger & Wegener The action-science adventures of Nikola Tesla's automated intelligence machine begin in 1938. Atomic Robo is secretly hired by the U.S. Army to infiltrate the hidden Himalayan mountain base of Baron Heinrich Von Helsingard before he perfects a superweapon for the Nazis.

Product Code: AUG073942
Your Price: $1.62
Regular Price: $2.95
Discount: 45%

Don't know if it was already a planned discount, don't know if it was because I asked nicely... don't know, DON'T CARE! YAY!
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
Really nice advance review here:
http://www.silverbulletcomics.com/news/story.php?a=5699

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
quote:
DCBS August Solicit:
ATOMIC ROBO #1 *Special Discount*

by Clevinger & Wegener The action-science adventures of Nikola Tesla's automated intelligence machine begin in 1938. Atomic Robo is secretly hired by the U.S. Army to infiltrate the hidden Himalayan mountain base of Baron Heinrich Von Helsingard before he perfects a superweapon for the Nazis.

Product Code: AUG073942
Your Price: $1.62
Regular Price: $2.95
Discount: 45%

Don't know if it was already a planned discount, don't know if it was because I asked nicely... don't know, DON'T CARE! YAY!
I sent my request too so maybe our money helps speak. [Smile]

But I heard from Scott and my t-shirt is delayed. He ran out of 3x khaki's. I think Bri got the last one. [Frown] But I'm happy to wait.

Pov

Hey! Don't blame me, I only ordered thr 2XL...! [Mad] [LOL]

At least you've heard from him. [Frown] Hopefully, no new is good news! [Wink]

And it's cool of him to let you know about the delay.

quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
Really nice advance review here...

EXCELLENT!!! [Big Grin]

[ August 06, 2007, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

mechana
Advisor

Another review:

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews/11864345862028.htm

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Wow! I like that review better than the previous one-- and you get credit this time! Yay!
mechana
Advisor

And yet another one:

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews/118668313790743.htm

All of them have been quite positive so far. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have not included a link to the review that disses the colors. [Razz]

Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
And yet another one:

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews/118668313790743.htm

All of them have been quite positive so far. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have not included a link to the review that disses the colors. [Razz]

The bastich! Who is he? I'll string him up by his tender parts!
Pov

Scott W. sent me a very nice reply to my thank you e-mail for my shirt; he also thanked -me- [Embarrassed] for trying to get DCBS to promote AR, and said something about mentioning the site in his blog. [Bouncing Boy]

edit- He DID! [Big Grin] Even mentioned me by name! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ August 14, 2007, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

mechana
Advisor

Well you deserve a little recognition Pov! [Hug]

I really appreciate all you and Scott have done to help promote Atomic Robo.

Now are either of you free to help me get some work done... [Big Grin]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Hey, I'm still up for learning the coloring process. Give me something simple and I'm on board! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.