Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Create Your Own Team - JUSTICE LEAGUE (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Create Your Own Team - JUSTICE LEAGUE
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm having trouble coming up with a full lineup. I guess I'll have to sleep on it.

I do know I would like to have Mary Marvel and the Linda Danvers Supergirl on the team.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
That sounds like a good start though. At the moment I am intrigued by how these characters would interact ... would Power Boy and CMJR try to one up each other, be great friends, or hate each other ... all because of their similarities.

Usually people try to balance a team and diversify but ... if I were putting a team together I'd want them all to be Supergirl class! [Big Grin]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Titans LA seems to me to be the team for "lesser" C-list and below heroes to try and make good, plus act as a support group/family, so...

All are Pre-Flashpoint versions.

1) Beast Boy
2) Flamebird

like the dynamics of these two as co-leaders

3) Terra II

her jealousy towards Flamebird would have added a lot of nice drama!

4) Bushido

though I don't want to turn him into another X-23 struggling to "Not kill"

5) Kole

I'd find a way to bring her back. She had all the making of a great hero. She kicked ass in Crisis despite being relatively inexperienced!

6) Blue Beetle (Jaime)

I think he's up in the upper tiers of C-list, or maybe even B-list now, but he's also, for the longest time, been written as someone still trying to come to terms with his new heroic identity.

7) Magenta

Maybe here she can finally get the help she needs to STAY sane!

8) Captain Marvel Jr.

He's often written as someone who wants to find other heroes his age to hang with.

9) Bumblebee
10) Herald

I see them as being some of the voices of reason on the team, since they're among the older ones. Probably not showing up as often as the others.

11) Hero Cruz

I'm just wary of him becoming a deus ex machina due to the H-Dial, maybe tweak the Dial to give him a handful of identities only.

12) Miss Martian

Sounds like a good choice to me too, especially since she seems ambivalent to being on the "main" team!

13) Ravager (Rose)

I think the more loose-knit vibe of this team will appeal to her.

14) Damage

As someone who's damaged goods... well, you know.

15) Argent

I can picture her being all "when I was with the main team we did blah blah blah".

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

[ September 17, 2012, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wow! Nice image, LWL - and nice lineup too! It's really nice seeing them all together.

I never liked Azrael, and don't know much about the Protector, but would love to see all the rest.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
How about a new Secret Six?

Starting with a Mockingbird-- I'm leaning towards one of the *original* Six. The ones who were extraordinary but non-meta individuals from the 1960's.

TRICKSTER-- definitely James Jesse, mysteriously back from the dead and straddling the line between good and bad guy. And milking the gray for all its worth.

DUELA-- not the gal who got killed in whatever event it was she was in, but her counterpart on whatever Earth it is this lineup would be inhabiting. She'd be sane with moments of crazy, rather than the other way around. She'd go by Harlequin's Daughter and have a similar attention-grabbing m.o. to her 'mother's', with Trickster as her object of affection. The 'duel' part of Duela's the focus-- as this version is a weapon mistress. With a very liberal definition of weapon.

ALPHA CENTURION-- his memory of ancient Rome is used heavily. Though the most heroic, his sense of entitlement comes into play.

ICICLE-- the younger. Tigress is raising their child, but makes guest appearances as an unoffical secret seventh. Turns out that Mockingbird pays better than villainy and after a disheartening 'rat-out' from old Injustice Society teammates, Cameron's ready to make 'the turn'.

NZAME-- of Gorilla City. Albino ape that can heal. I don't remember if the character was male or female; I'm hoping female. Expected to be the personification of simian good, adolescent Nzame's going through a rebellious phase. A destructive one. In fact, she's been banished from Gorilla City.

TATTOOED MAN-- the new one, but wearing Abel Tarrant's costume. He's just been booted out of his family, his neighborhood and his old team. Yet, somehow, he's not angry about any of it. He's determined to find out who he is and get paid well while doing so.

I would read that, oh yes!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Avengers -

throwing in some powerful females (both powers and attitude):

1) Crystal
2) Monica Rambeau
3) Ms. Marvel
4) Firestar
5) She-Hulk
6) Wasp
7) Moondragon
8) Scarlet Witch

and...

9) Thor
10) Captain America

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Legion of Super-Villains (bring on the big numbers):

1) Emerald Empress - I can see her thinking "screw the Fatal Five" and instead gathering her own army

2) Lightning Lord - oh, the family drama!

3) Stheno - minor villain who could turn people to stone

4) Validus

5) Brainiac 4 - turns the tables on EE and takes charge really fast

6) Esper Lass - very mean telepath

7-11) Titania, Mist Master, Silver Slasher, Lazon, Neutrax (hey why not)

12) Ze Tongue - he seemed silly, but was surprisingly effective

13) Dr. Regulus

14) Chameleon Chief

15) Cosmic King

16) Twine

17) Quicksand

18) Flare

19) Zymyr

20) Storm Boy (talk about messed up!)

21) Satan Girl - can be a new Daxamite, but the mysterious Satan Girl was more interesting than Ol-vir so...

22) Brainstorm - the mean telekinetic sounds like a good fit

23) Charma (Postboot) - can mind-control men, this should be interesting!

24) Caress

25) Nemesis Kid

I left out majority of the Earth super-rejects - I didn't find most of them particularly compelling.

[ September 22, 2012, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's my Titans West team...

-

[ September 23, 2012, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I love all the photos here!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wow, awesome lineup! Love the inclusion of the overlooked Traci 13 and Connor Hawke. Having Boomer is interesting too.

And all the photos are awesome!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it'd be interesting, especially after her apprenticeship under Batwoman, to have Flamebird become a capable heroine and detective. Then, have her go on to form her own iteration of Titans West as a place for her and others to prove themselves. That'll show that Nightwing!

It'd be fun to throw in some of the "new heroes" of the past twenty years who didn't go on to stardom, like say Prysm, Joto, Lagoon Boy, or Zatara. Maybe throw in a more balanced Magenta giving heroing a true shot. Could be fun to have a more established Titan join the team out of curiosity, say Gar or Vic, but taking a backseat to Bette's leadership to give her a genuine shot at making it work.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I think Gar would be perfect. He and Bette have proven chemistry, and Gar knows what it's like to be dismissed as out of his league.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Create the
UNCANNY AVENGERS

I decided to go visual this time too!

-

The core team would be:

1. Storm
2. Nova
3. Captain Marvel
4. Nightcrawler
5. Adam Warlock
6. Rachel Grey
Junior or Probationary members (but full time to me)
7. Hawkeye 2
8. Power Man 2
9. Sunfire (Its been a long time since he hasn't been f-ed up)

with Power Man, Prodigy, and Vision playing organizing but not quite field roles.

And Molly Hayes will be around. being cute. and she needs guardians.

[ October 11, 2012, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Their first mission could involve the Kree or a Kree invasion ... since there are so many space/kree characters on the team.

Maybe the Kree come in and try to experiment on mutants to create weapons.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.