Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Create Your Own Team - JUSTICE LEAGUE (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Create Your Own Team - JUSTICE LEAGUE
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Another one ... FUTURE AVENGERS

(again I am staying away from the typical legacies)

1. Justice renamed Astro!
2. Firestar
3. Speed
4. Hawkeye II Kate Spencer
5. Darkstar
6. Living Lightning
7. Marvel Boy Noh-Varr
8. Power Man II

and if they need more strength maybe Thena's son Joey. He goes by "Joey". kicks butt. Half Eternal is still way more Eternal than most people. Except he might conflict with Marvel Boy.

I thought about putting Trauma on this team instead of the X-Men. He could be the magic-esque user ... but the goth kid seemed so right on the X-Men.

[ November 05, 2012, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

From the ashes of Legends ... the Giffen, J. M. DeMatteis, and Maguire Justice League came to combine action and comedy.

-

If you had to do it, what members would you pick from the Legends mini series / crossover to form an all new Justice League ?

Below is a list of most of the characters from the series.

(I'll probably pick about 9 just like Giff and JMD)

1. Captain Marvel
2. Dr. Fate
3. Batman
4. Black Canary
5. Blockbuster
6. Captain Boomerang
7. Changeling
8. Deadshot
9. Enchantress
10. Firestorm
11. Flash (Wally West)
12. Green Lantern -Guy Gardener
13. Cosmic Boy
14. Rick Flagg
15. Robin (Jason Todd)
16. Superman
17. Blue Beetle
18. Wonder Woman
19. Elongated Man
20. Gypsy
21. Martian Manhunter
22. Steel (He died during Legends but ... whatev)
23. Vibe (See 22)
24. Vixen
25. Nightgirl
26. Element Lad
27. Phantom Stranger
28. Sarge Steel
29. Warlord
30. Lightray
31. orion
32. Kilowog - Green Lantern
33. John Stewart - Green Lantern
34. Hal Jordan - Green Lantern
35. Arisia - Green Lantern
36. Salaak - Green Lantern
37. Katma Tui - Green Lantern
38. Ch'P - Green Lantern

(By no means an exhaustive or exclusive list, feel free to add)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I did an interesting version and a big bad old fashioned version.

I'll share the *interesting* version first.

1. Sarge Steel (maybe leader)
2. Warlord (would be weird, maybe great, maybe funny)
3. Bronze Tiger
4. Changeling
5. Flash (Wally West)
6. Enchantress (a few evil jokes may be funny. The Guy Gardener of the team.)
7. Blue Beetle
8. Cosmic Boy
9. Wonder Woman (this was a brand new Wonder Woman at this point. savage Amazonian humor ensues. Maybe keeps Enchantress in check.)
10. Green Lantern - Arisia (cute and innocent - hilarity ensues)

and maybe Firestorm

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So, I went with a "Who would I put in a post-Crisis JLA?" scenario more than anything. One of the neat things about the all-new Justice League is that it kind of represented the merging of the different realities that came together in Crisis, so I tried to use that idea as well.

1. Superman -- DC's flagship character.

2. Batman -- DC's other flagship character.

3. Wonder Woman -- DC's most famous female character, in newly rebooted form.

4. Captain Marvel -- Fawcett's Big (Red) Cheese. Also neat as kind of combining elements of Superman and Wonder Woman.

5. Plastic Man -- Quality's biggest star.

6. Phantom Lady -- Probably Quality's second biggest star. Another classic female character.

7. Blue Beetle -- representing Charlton. Also, he and Cap form a kind of counter-Supes and Bats.

8. Jade -- Representing Earth-2 as well as the team's "Green Lantern".

9. Obsidian -- It just seems like he should be there with Jade as the team's "Wonder Twins".

10. Flash (Wally West) -- Because nothing says "post-Crisis reality" like Wally West as Flash.

I stopped with ten, though I would've like to add Black Lightning and/or Vixen for diversity. I also like the idea of throwing in a New God or someone from the 30th century, but didn't do so.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

ooo this looks fantastic ... a Superman new to leadership, a Batman unused to working in groups, and a crazy Amazon new to the outer world.

Combined with a naive Captain Marvel and a green Blue Beetle in over their heads!

I love Phantom Lady, she could ground this group.

And It would be fun to see the young Jade and Obsidian as over achieving second generation heroes!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's mine, mostly taken from Legends but adding some who weren't present. Hey, the writers threw Mr. Miracle in and he didn't show up...

I'm thinking of a team that would make a good mix of power and hilarity.

1) Wonder Woman (explore her "newness" to man's world

2) Blue Beetle

3) Guy Gardner

4) Martian Manhunter

(the above 3 just worked so well)

5) Doctor Light (make her a little bit bitchier)

6) Black Canary (would be interesting to see how she plays off the other two gals, and the rest of the team)

7) Captain Marvel (captain whitebread!)

8) Firestorm (for the power... and I think he'd get along with Ted. But I'd much prefer Booster Gold...)

9) Fire

10) Ice

11) Power Girl

12) Metamorpho

^ i threw in the above because they just worked so well!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
1)Wonder Woman (Leader)
2)Green Lantern - John Stewart
3)Flash - Wally West
4)Mera
5)Martian Manhunter
6)Hawkgirl
7)Atom
8)Vixen
9)Captain Marvel
10)Plastic Man

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

sweet ... Love Mera!
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.