Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm really enjoying this season so far. FYI if anyone needs to catch up there will be a marathon tonight!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Just a little bit of True Blood trivia, well I thought this was interesting... I have found two characters from True Blood on old episodes of Two and a Half Men. In the unaired pilot for Two and a Half Men, and in the pilot (after they'd changed the actress playing the mother,) the actress who plays Pam on True Blood, plays 'Laura' who is dating Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen.) In a much later Two and a Half Men, the actress who plays Jane Bodehouse on True Blood, plays Jake's teacher while he reads an embarrassing essay to his class.
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
HUGE FAN.

We rented Season 1 shortly after its DVD release, and I fell in love. Pitched a hissy until we got HBO added to our cable, right before Season 2's premiere. Didn't take much though, as the bf loved it too.

Today's USA TODAY's front page includes a little tease about Sunday's 4th S2 episode, calling it the "true" start to season 2.

I've also decided to read all the books. It'll be at least a couple weeks before I start 'em though.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The books are good. I'm waiting for the newest one to come in the mail. Poor Sookie has a rather tangled love life, though. [Cool]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Went to the panel for it yesterday, practically y
the whole cast was there. Will upload the pics once the Internet is connected in my new place.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool.

I've got Dead and Gone now. The opening is hilarious. All I'm saying is: Vampire reality TV

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Powerful episode tonight. I loved the actor who played Godric.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Maryann must die.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. I haven't wanted to see a villain smashed so thoroughly since the Dominion during TMK. KILL HER. KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL HERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

But, tee hee-- wasn't Jason cute playing the god who comes?

Hoyt's dreamy-- I hope jessica, whom I also love, didn't kill his mom...

Sookie rules, as always, and I now officially like Tara's mom.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Agreed on all fronts. Jason playing the god was funny, sexy, and dramatic all at the same time. Jessica cracks me up.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
I think True Blood is AWESOME this season
Arachne
Bookworm

One of these days I'm going to get around to seeing this.

I finished Dead and Gone. Well named.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Season two has come to an end. This was really over the top television. I was glued to the tube. Cliffhangers galore.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Arachne
Bookworm

Bah! You cares about cliffhangers. Did Eric wear the pink and aqua lycra?

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.