Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I decided to cancel HBO a few months back to save money. I moved this weekend -- downsizing and got HBO back so I can watch the new True Blood season. Good call. We're off to a good start. I'm especially enjoying Pam's back story.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh I'm so glad you got it back!! I would have missed your True Blood posts! Yeah I'm ready to see Tara cut LOOSE!

And gay Steve Newlin is making me LOL!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Risky Barton, boy adventurer:
[QB] Got NETFLIX? need a vampire/werewolf/witch fix?

try the TV series THE GATES... I just watched the first ep (there's 13) and it was pretty good.

Teen Wolf pretty much picks up where The Gates leftover, in the 'supernatural soap opera' vein.

I'm still watching True Blood, but sometimes it seems like things take too long to happen. Today's ep was all talky-talk. Very boring.

The whole 'captured by the authority' thing is boring me. Two whole episodes of Tara waking up? Yawn. Other than a welcome two minute snapshot into Pam's past, and the cutest little werewolf-in-pajama's-ever, I felt like this ep was a waste.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah I agree the 'police procedural' thing in tonight's episode made it drag. As is well known, police procedurals aren't my THANG.

However, I've been looking for a kick in the pants to start watching TEEN WOLF season 1 on Netflix, so thank you for providing it! There's no time like the present [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash: However, I've been looking for a kick in the pants to start watching TEEN WOLF season 1 on Netflix, so thank you for providing it! There's no time like the present [Smile]
It's not Sartre, but it's got a lot of hawt teenagers taking their clothes off, so there's that. (And it's more fun and less self-absorbed than the Vampire Diaries, that *other* teen supernatural 'drama'.)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You had me at hawt teens taking their clothes off! [Wink]

--------------------

Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
i thought i was done. but if it is good tv???
let me know. if by ep.4 it's still good, then i will watch again.

From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

"Go back to dry humping and buying overpriced drinks or get the f**k out."

This is why we LOVE Pam.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yep, Pam had some GREAT scenes tonight; this may have been the Pam-heaviest episode yet.

Hoyt going into Fangtasia dressed like that goth reject was HAWT! As is documented, I j'love Hoyt!

I'm glad the truth about dead as a doornail Debbie is out! The less agnst that awful woman causes, the better.

And WTF about Tara-- surely she chickened out...

--------------------

Jerry
active

I don't think she did. I have a feeling it's final. Next week will tell.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Jerry
active

I don't think she did. I have a feeling it's final. Next week will tell.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Set

Pam will rescue her, I'm sure.

Pam so rocks, I love how she took charge and forced Eric's hand back in 1905.

Salome is totally the leader of the Sanguinista movement. I'm calling that now.

Hey LLASH been checking out Teen Wolf? What do ya think? Does it rate it's own thread?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh YES I'm loving me some TEEN WOLF!!! Start the thread, Setsy!

-

--------------------

Jerry
active

Tonight's episode:

Naked Jason - Yay!

Naked Andy - Different strokes for different folks.

Lots of action and fun lines. Hoyt in full banger drag is awesome. Jessica and Tara's friendship and battle is all fun. Better than average episode !

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I got my hopes up for a minute last night that Tara might have somebody she could get through a conversation with in which 2/3 of her dialogue wasn't the "F" word. Haha, silly me, it was to set up an out-of-left-field fight over Hoyt.

Well, it's nice to see the Smoke Monster from Lost got a new gig.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.