Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 110)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
un cafe au lait, s'il vous plait.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Coffee, hot, black... I'll need about a gallon...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(I know I'm alive because it hurt's too much for me to be dead)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<Enters the Cafe, draws twin katannas, strides over to Space Ranger's Table.>

Okay Dirtbag, you and I need to have a little talk.

We'll start with you telling me who the sprock you really are...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient, I'd advise you to put the toy swords away.

And my name is Bart Quank, but most people call me Space Ranger.

(And Wannabe Security Officers call me Sir or Chief.)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Bart Quank, the Space Ranger has been very, very dead for years, Pal.

And there are only three people in the Security Office that rate the title Chief... Cobalt Kid, matlock, and Everyday Girl. You just ain't on that list.

Now I'm gonna ask again, Who the sprock are you?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Sentient I'm going to ask you again to put the swords away. You tend to talk with your hands and I'd hate to see someone get hurt.

(And just in case you're confused. It won't be me that gets hurt.)

--------------------

Pagan Lass

Are you going to answer my questions or are we going to take a trip to the Security Office?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Rookie, let me give you a few tips.

<Sips Coffee>

1. You can't do the "Good Cop/Bad Cop" routine with just a "Bad Cop."

2. Threatening to take a perp back to the Security Office only works when the perp in question wasn't already planning to go there after he finishes his coffee.

3. I'm going to ask you politely, one last time to please put the swords away.

(She's spunky but not real bright...)

--------------------

Pagan Lass

Well, you've certainly got the Macho Arrogance of the REAL Space Ranger.

But now it's time for you and me to go down to the Security Office.

One of the Chief's wants to talk to you.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Since I was headed there anyway...

(and I want to see either Cobalt Kid or matlock.)

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<in a wink, Exnihil appears again from another time>

Oh, man... where now?

<looks around>

I'm in the back storage room of... Cafe Cramer? But when?

<peers out into the cafe through a slat in the door and sees... himself walking in the door>

Wow... that's the first time I ever came into a Legion World establishment... that must put this at... August of last year? God... what is Phineas's game?

<again a sudden pain rips through his skull>

GOD! ENOUGH! I know what to do.

<begins lifting sacks of coffee from a neatly stacked pallette. As if guided by an unseen hand, he finds the correct one and, reaching in, pulls from it another pocketwatch. Again he winds it.>

Ok... "two o'clock". Do it.

<in a wink, Exnihil disappears>

Meanwhile in the front of the cafe, the Ex of 7 months prior enters and meets Cobalt Kid for the first time:

Nicotine!

(Looks around) [No]

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the Tobacconist.

Don't mind me... I'll... uh... just be leaving, then...

[ March 20, 2009, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

You should open up the Legion World Tobacconist, Exnihil!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[STU prepares himself a bacon sandwich on buttered toast]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Think I'll just help myself to a cup of, um, some caffeinated beverage.

[YAWN]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Café Cramer - now with nicotine! Nothing hurts you within these virtual walls, not even squabbling Security Officers.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.