Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Say, Everyday Girl ... what's going on? Where's the downed officer?

I've been tracking Tomahawk, but no luck so far ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Hi Sharky the downed officer was Mr Sir Roy. He's been taken to Medicus Tower by the paramedics.

Listen, Sharky, do me a favor... I know you've been helping Lo... Jailbait Lass as much as you can... just... stay as close as you can to her... I've got a feeling she might be a target.

And yeah, we want to talk to Tomahawk... and Gary Concord...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
so far no leads on Tomahawk ... I'll try to hook up with Jailbait Lass, well, um, you know know what I mean ... I think I might check out the O.K. Corral again too ... no one seems to agree with me about "John Doe's" identity so I'm gonna see what I can dig up ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! So what's like around here that someone could have been trying to keep Mr Sir Roy away from?

<Notices a small shop a few doors down from the location of the attack on Roy...>

That shop? Could that shop possibly contain something someone is trying to hide?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<runs through the streets, with Shark Lad following>

Sharky, we've got to get to Medicus Two stat! I wanted to be there when Lardy tried this...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<suddenly leaps out of the shadows, grabbing Jailbait Lass and pulling her aside>

DON'T MOVE. Shh...shh, by quiet...

<hand over her mouth, other hand across her arms and chest, as her feet wiggle>

I hear you been looking for my pretty lady...and I want to know why? You best speak fast, because I don't know ya, and I don't take kindly to accusations.

<pushes her free>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Let go of me!

<pulls out blaster, prepares to fire>

Get your damn hands off of me!

<terrified, Lolita recalls the Red Bee from years ago>

You...you...don't move...

<hand shaking, holds up blaster>

You...reek of tobacco and whiskey, you know that? What do you think you're doing grabbing me like that in an alley?

And why did you let me go?

You're wanted for questioning right now. For several attacks, including one murder, and possibly a few more. So speak fast 'Tomahawk'. Who are you, how are you here in the 31st Century and what the hell happened to all of you up in those hills?

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

I got no idea what makes you think I answer to you, or anyone else around here. Put that damn gun down right now, or I'll snatch if out of your hands and smack you with it. Hear me?

<eyes blaster>

Now calm down. I grabbed you because I didn't want you screaming to that giant shark friend of yours I seen you walking around with. Not too long ago there was a bar fight and I ended up cracking him in the jaw. Once the fight calmed down, I realized it was a sucker-shot and the last thing I want is a dang-blasted giant shark chasing me around an alien world over one thousand years after my proper time period. You can say its a little over-whelmin'.

<as she lowers blaster, dusts self off>

I'll gladly tell you whatever you want to know. I can see the dissapointment in your face. You thought you'd cracked the case after all, didn't you? Thought you had your man? I'm sorry sweetheart, but there ain't much I can help you with.

I'm as guilty of shooting that crazy Cobalt Kidas you are, and I didn't kill Clive. But yeah, I know 'em both from being over those yonder hills.

As for who I am, I'm Tomahawk, same as I always said. And I'm from 1772, the year of our Lord, and from the American Colonies. Soon to be the United States of, if things go acccording to plan.

Now...lets move this somewhere cozy where giant sharks with guns and the law on their side ain't chasing me.

I've got a little place up the street I like.

Lolita
His Girl Friday

<quietly taking it all in>

You sure talk fast.

<looks at manilla folder; looks at Tomahawk>

Okay, I'll go with you. But I know I look really young to you--know that I'm not helpless. I've trained with the best of the best, and I'll never be helpless again. I'd as soon shoot you through the back or rip out your eyes if you lay a hand on me again.

I'll follow and hear your story. Either you're guilty and I'll bring you in myself--or with my ferocious and reliable friend Shark Lad--or I'll hear your story and start to get some answers.

<leaves Shark Lad a trail, anyway, for back-up>

Phineas B. Fuddle

Fair enough. Follow me...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<appears in the sky above the city streets>

<voice magically amplified for all to hear>

MYLA!!!

Where are you, my wife? Come to me, to your beloved husband, that we may at last reunite!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Keep it down!

some of us are trying to hide...

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<hears Legolas with magically enhanced senses>

Who was that? I...sense Zardi's stench upon him!

<reaches out with magic trying to locate Legolas>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

There! I sense him!

<disappears>

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Death Bringer and Corpse Taker

The scents of two prizes... the elf and the shade of Lardi...

The Master will be pleased.

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.