Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I know of whom you speak. She has not passed on from the mortal coil.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Not Passed!?!? How?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

<concentrates for a bit>

I... cannot locate her exact location. I can sense that she is contained somehow... trapped, perhaps.

I... cannot tell how, or where. But i do sense powerful magicks at hand. Tread carefully, if you would seek her. Craft your most potent wards and charms... there is much more to all this than I can glean.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ghost...why...<pauses>....why...?

<Cobalt again pauses, unsure of how to form his words; at last he speaks>

I feel a tremendous weight upon me. I do not usually feel such weight. Indeed, I feel no guilt or sorrow for any of my actions. But I do now. I feel lost. I feel empty.

Tell me...why do I feel so heartsick? What is wrong with me? Does it relate to these changes i time?

<looks at shadow upon the wall from candlelight; for the first time in what feels like his entire life, the shadow appears different, even incomplete>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! I Saw Her DIE!

Right there! I couldn't get to her in time because I tried to help Holly... And She DIED in my arms...

(Sob) Oh God... Her Blood... (SOB) her blood was all over me...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

The demise of a flesh is not the same as true death. A life essence can take root in a nearby receptacle, if conditions are ripe and the soul is attuned... or if a mage helps guide the transfer.

My Wee Fem's body may be no longer alive, but her essence remains vital, and it is not far away from here.

--------------------
death becomes me

Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobaltus... Take Rocky's hand... Brit you take Rocky's other hand...

Now Both of you take my hands...

Bast grant your daughter the wisdom and the sight to see the truth!

I See... a book of magic... a locket... and a young lady holding both...

<Pagan looks into Cobaltus's eyes... and shares her vision with him... Then slumps bonelessly to the floor>

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<eyes Britney>

Poor girl...watching someone you love die is never easy...I never considered how terrible it must have all been on her. I only ever felt outrage at Holly for it all...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Cobaltus, all actions have consequences.

That you can no longer deny this means you have seen a truth you cannot now "un-see." Some may call that growing up. It can happen at any age.

Accept the torment, the weight. It is a challenge you are now ready for, no matter what times have changed already - or may change yet.

--------------------
death becomes me

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

A locket, yes... I have heard of life-spirits being kept in them before.

--------------------
death becomes me

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
<Brit is out of her chair and at Pagan Lass's side before she hits the floor.>

Gram? Gram? Help her you guys...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Pagan Lass:
Cobaltus... Take Rocky's hand... Brit you take Rocky's other hand...

Now Both of you take my hands...

Bast grant your daughter the wisdom and the sight to see the truth!

I See... a book of magic... a locket... and a young lady holding both...

<Pagan looks into Cobaltus's eyes... and shares her vision with him... Then slumps bonelessly to the floor>

The image implants itself into Cobalt Kid's mind as Pagan Lass falls to the floor. All at once it hits him like he is suddenly sucking in all the air in the room. All of his senses come to a grinding halt and his mind attempts to percieve what is being sent to him. Its all very blurry at first. The smell of Jasmine. A sarcastic giggle. A genuine sense of being impressed and finding that very attractive.

But they are just senses; he can hardly understand why he is reacting as such. The girl is completely unfamiliar. But he feels a...longing for her. Like she was a companion from another lifetime. Someone he trusted. Someone he loved. Someone who believed in him.

<Cobalt Kid stands silently, processing these thoughts, and the omnicom slips from his hand, landing on the Rookery floor and shattering into a hundred pieces. Though for years now Cobalt has lost his ability to cry because of the trauma and torture he endured in his early LMB years, a lone single tear runs down his cheek. His heart is yearning. Whatever void he feels in his soul, it can be filled by this girl>

I...

I don't know...who she is...? But I know where...

<puts both palms up to his eyes, and the months of being so cold, even to his friends, seem to melt away>

Britney...I'm so sorry...I never meant to hurt any of the girls...

I...I think I know...where I must go...

<and suddenly, Cobalt exits with his magnetism as his top speed, flying across Legion World in a hurry>

Pagan Lass

quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
<Brit is out of her chair and at Pagan Lass's side before she hits the floor.>

Gram? Gram? Help her you guys...

I'm okay Brat...

<Stares at the retreating form of Cobaltus.>

We're Okay...

But I need you to do something "Freaking, Dorky and Stupid" for me... and for Holly and My...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Gram... I... I can't...

Yes you can, we're still here, we are ready to help you, we've always been ready to help you!

Shut up you two...

But we are... If you let us!

I don't want to be a Freaking, Dorky, Stupid, Heroine! I just want to find My...

But to find her you must be you! Not whiney wimp girl! Everyday Girl!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Pagan Lass

They're right, Brat. The whiny little wimp girl can't do the things that need to be done.

But my granddaughter, the girl who hunted down the man who killed her favorite uncle and brought him back to face trial, can...

He would have been so proud of you...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.