Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[scratches head in puzzlement]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
(I hope it doesn't come to that Lardy, I truly don't. Because great change is coming, and if it comes down to it, you'll have to relive those memories...)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Hail, Lard Lad! I see many abroad the streets tonight! Is that Cobalt Kid walking away?

I hope you did not have another ill-fated confrontation?

<notices Legatus Ferrous Rodentus>

Could it be...? The last time I saw the one known as STU was the Dark Stu Saga...a terrible time of my life. But I'm past that now...

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Good to see you, Roy.

Yeah, that's Cobalt, and he continues to deny what he did, even to my face--the bastard!

I think maybe some of the others are starting to glimpse the truth about him...but he--and STU over there--seem to be planning a power grab.

It may be too late to stop them!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
I think maybe some of the others are starting to glimpse the truth about him...but he--and STU over there--seem to be planning a power grab.

Do you dare impugn the name of the emperor, you common street-walker?
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

This sounds more like the Dark Stu I knew years ago, if its indeed the same one.

<turns to the Legatus>

You speak as if you have royal authority rodent, yet we honor no such grace! By what royal right do you give such commands and what would you intend of Legion World?

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy holds back and pushes anger back, belied only by a slight blue flame flickering from his eyes...lets Roy talk instead>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

By this authority!

[whips out imperial crest of Cobaltus Primus Augustus]

We intend nothing less than to uphold the honor and exalt the eternal glory that is Legion World!

Are you with us... or will you join Lard Lad in the potato mines?

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

If this be the path you and Cobalt have chosen than I am surely against you. Whatever power you may wield sorcerer, you would know that magic's greatest weapon is iron, and iron is something I always carry by my side.

<grips sword, as well as long spear around back>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'm with you, Roy!

<unsheathes his sword--yes, a literal sword [Smile] , as well>

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

[laughs heartily at Sir Roy's naivete]

You think I fear iron?

I draw my magic from the power of cold iron! Why do you think I am called Legatus Ferrous Rodentus -- the Iron Rat?

Plebeian, be grateful that my imperial slave girls await to ply me with figs, dates, and... oysters. [Wink] I will take my leave of you this evening.

We shall meet again, I am certain!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Harrumph! He's a coward underneath it all, Roy. Just like Cobalt, always running and hiding 'til they can assure their situation is to their advantage.

Roy, I trust you start to see my point, now? Will we be allies through this maelstrom?

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
[SharkLad steps from the shadows ...]

I'm not sure what the sprock is going on here, but I am on team Lardy for the duration ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
and still am ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<runs out of SHAKES into the streets>

The question is, where to find him though?

<looks around>

Hm, there's Shark Lad. It was only a day ago he saw me basically have a mental breakdown and threaten to kill Lard Lad. I bet he can understand losing control, but its still too embarrassing...I need to get it together. For Cobie.

No telling who else I'll run into here...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.