Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
For me
Giving You Up by Kylie Minogue.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
"Temptation 'Bout To Get Me" by The Knight Brothers.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
If you're looking for something "new"...

"I WANT SOME SEX" -- Evan Foster

(why his latest album was released under his name instead his band's, The Boss Martians, escapes me...)

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Metal \m/
Um, active?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Metal \m/   Email Kid Metal \m/         Edit/Delete Post     
Hydraulicks- Che

--------------------
I used to get high on life, but I built up a tolerance.

From: Kansas City | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimberBear
wonder bear powers...activate!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimberBear   Email TimberBear         Edit/Delete Post     
actually have three right now all from the same album, "origin" by evanescence... "where will you go", "away from me" and "lies"...damn good stuff [Smile]
From: st. louis, mo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It's not really new, having come out in 2004, but I have recently become addicted to CALL ON ME by Eric Prydz... been a while since I've grooved on a kewl club track. Click below to watch the awesome video in Windows Media Viewer! A gang of sweaty babes doing areobics-- a throwback to the 80s, for sure. Fitting, I suppose, since the song is a sample of Steve Winwood's 80s tune VALERIE. (Steve, by the way, LOVED the song and rerecorded the vocals for the mix).

CALL ON ME / Eric Prydz

Personally, I think the sole GUY in the class is a hottie. As does the instructor, apparently!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I have to admit it --- I'm all about Gwen Stefani's "Holla Back Girl". It's b-a-n-a-n-a-s!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
DOA and Resolve from the new Foo Fighters album In Your Honor... both from the 'hard' (first) CD. Both of these songs rock out! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Sigh... sometimes I feel like I'm not a kid. What's in my CD player right now? The musical numbers from Les Miserables. [No]

[ June 26, 2005, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Master of the House! I love that song...

New songs on my pod:
Coral - In The Morning
The Vanity Project - That's All, That's All (Steven Page from Barenaked Ladies)
Kayne West - New Workout Plan (not super new but funny)
Shakira - La Tortura (I don't speak Spanish but I like Shakira and Sanz so, rock on)

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
It's not really new, having come out in 2004, but I have recently become addicted to CALL ON ME by Eric Prydz... been a while since I've grooved on a kewl club track. Click below to watch the awesome video in Windows Media Viewer! A gang of sweaty babes doing areobics-- a throwback to the 80s, for sure. Fitting, I suppose, since the song is a sample of Steve Winwood's 80s tune VALERIE. (Steve, by the way, LOVED the song and rerecorded the vocals for the mix).

CALL ON ME / Eric Prydz

Personally, I think the sole GUY in the class is a hottie. As does the instructor, apparently!

I've been looking at this video on and off for some time, Lash! I had no idea it was new though, I really thought it was from the 80's!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobes, the sampled vocal loop is absolutely from Steve Winwood's 80s song "Valerie"-- call on me, I'm the same boy I used to be"-- and the video is actually a spoof of the 80s movie PERFECT starring John Travolta and Jamie Lee Curtis! So though CALL ON ME is less than a year old it wouldn't exist in any fashion without the glorious 1980s!

*wistful sigh*... the 80s...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The video is funny and hot at the same time!

Another fave song of mine recently, and I'm not sure how old this is, is Brad Paisley's "Mud on the Tires". Now, I don't really listen to country music at all (I guess I only like about 5 songs in total, just never had much interest), but my g/f absolutely loves it and she turned me on to this song. The song rocks! It's the perfect 'relax and enjoy life' type of song IMO.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Feel Good, Inc." by Gorillaz.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Party Ben's mashups rule! I'm still having trouble finding his U2/Janet Jackson blend but his other work is a lot of fun...
http://www.partyben.com/

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.