Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what LL uses but heres what I use

General Song Lyrics
www.allthelyrics.com

TV and Cartoon Lyrics
www.tvtunesonline.com

Metal Music Lyrics
www.darklyrics.com

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm lovin' that dance remix of "We're in Heaven"
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Paralyze -Bob Mould
An Honest Mistake - The Bravery
Over My Head - The Fray (this band sounds like Train)
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen (I've got the Shaun of the Dead thing going right now)

Scooter, do you have a website for researching song lyrics? You have a knack for finding them, and I'd hate to bother you (LIE!) everytime I'm looking for something.

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I don't know what LL uses but heres what I use

General Song Lyrics
www.allthelyrics.com

TV and Cartoon Lyrics
www.tvtunesonline.com

Metal Music Lyrics
www.darklyrics.com

Basically what Deddy said. Except when I'm at work since Darklyrics and AllTheLyrics are blocked for profanity. [No] Then I just do a quick search based on the lyrics and artist (when I know who). Just a research thing, something I love to do.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm addicted to Lambchop right now - 'Up With The People' is a tremendous song - lovely, lovely, lovely! The singer, I believe, is called Kurt Wagner - hows that for a fanboys dream? Has a dreamy voice too.

[ September 24, 2005, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
And anything by the sublime Paolo Conte, simply yumtastic stuff.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm in full Cult mode lately... I've got the 6-cd RARE CULT boxed set sitting by my monitor, and their last four studio albums in my car-- with THE CULT from '94 in my player.

My current can't-get-it-outta-my-head song is Bleeding Heart Graffitti, a late-80's b-side previously unavailable in the US. I wish this track had been on the SONIC TEMPLE or CEREMONY albums...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
I'm addicted to Lambchop right now - 'Up With The People' is a tremendous song - lovely, lovely, lovely! The singer, I believe, is called Kurt Wagner - hows that for a fanboys dream? Has a dreamy voice too.

They have a song called "Action Figure" that I think is tremendous.

My fave song right now is "Ever Fallen In Love?" by The Buzzcocks.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking for new stuff to burn on a dance-ey CD, I discovered some goodies:

I Do Both Jay & Jane by Larissa

Million Tears by Groove Coverage

One Word by Kelly Osbourne

And anything by ATB... like I Don't Wanna Stop, Ecstacy, It's A Fine Day (Actually a remake of an early 90s OPUS III dance hit) and Don't Stop.

[ October 18, 2005, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
arcade fire arcade fire

wooooooooooo

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Digging the Photex remix of Gwen Stefani's Cool. Didn't realize ATB had remade the Opus song, liked what they did with teh Olive song way back when. One Word was a fave easrlier this summer.
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Older and newer tunes to lend an ear to:
Hot Hot Heat - You Owe Me an IOU
Barenaked Ladies - McDonald's Girl
Everything But the Girl - Corcovado
Cut Copy - Stars

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Coupla faves at the moment -

The sublime "Smooth" by Santana featuring Rob Thomas.

"Let Me Be Your (Dirty Fucking Whore)" by Machine Gun Fellatio. Maybe Joe-boy (or someone else around at that corner of the world) can tell me - are they an Australian band?

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I love me some new Cardigans! Check out:
The Cardigans - I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer
MC Chris - Super Mario Brothers Rap

MC Chris has got some awesome nerdcore tunes. "Fett's Vette" rocks too...

and who's heard the new Madonna song "Hung Up"? I like the Abba sample but I dunno about the song...

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
MC Chris has got some awesome nerdcore tunes. "Fett's Vette" rocks too...

You haven't lived til you see him (and his fans) do "Boba Fett" live. It's ... something.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:

MC Chris has got some awesome nerdcore tunes.

Speaking of which, have you heard the new Danger Doom CD featuring guest shots from most of the Adult Swim characters?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.