Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Eric fans might like this little video.

Warning: Not safe for work!

Anyone know what the inside joke is?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So everyone knows I love Lettie Mae. My other favorite secondary character is Hoyt.

I'm ready for some new eps!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
*is eagerly awaiting the 3rd season*

I'm in withdrawel from my weekly dose of Sookie!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Season 3 starts tomorrow night. Are we ready? HBO has been running some great ads. One is Lafayette talking to the actor who plays his new love interest, and another is Lafayette narrating a recap of the first two seasons. Good stuff already.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I! AM! READY!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Jerry
active

Pam: "I don't know what it is about me that makes everyone want to tell me their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But whatever it is, please don't forget I can rip your throat out if I need to." LOL - Best line of the first episode. But, there were plenty more.

Naked Jason AND naked Eric. No wonder, I'm addicted to this show...

Hoyt and Jason as roommates! This is going to be a fun season. Everyone seems to have something interesting going on. It's turning into a great ensemble cast.

[ June 20, 2010, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Have to wait til I can find an alternate way to watch...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Worth the wait.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

ALL SPOILERS FROM HERE......

IT WAS FANTASTIC. Anyone else as shocked by/turned on by that scene between Sam and Bill? Totally caught me off guard... of course it was a dream brought on by the vampire blood
Sam ingested in season 2 to save his life, but how uncomfortable for a straight man must that be to be having sex dreams about a guy? I think the psychological impact bears exploration.

I was MAD AS HELL at Bill with the lil old lady Olivia, but then it flipped and was so SWEET it brought a tear to my eye.

I was glad Jessica had remorse over the trucker. I adore her.

Hoyt is LOVE. Big, hot, sooo sexy-but-doesn't-know it, puppy-eyed LOVE. He and Jason as roomies was hysterical.

Lettie Mae!! I'm glad she's doing right by Tara. Tara's suicide attempt enraged me.

This looks to be a GREAT season!

--------------------

Jerry
active

The Sam and Bill twist was not expected. They also both seem a little more buffed up this season. As does Hoyt. Nice haircut.

Jessica and Sookie make a good team. I hope Tara gets over her grief and anger pretty quickly, though. She was kind of out of it all last season. I miss the more confident, smart mouthed Tara from the first season.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah I never really thought Sam or Bill were all-that hot (I was more into Eric, Hoyt and Jason), but now I've changed my mind. Their little scene was, ummm... yeah. They're hot.

Yeah, Tara's losing me as a fan. Lettie Mae's character has surpassed her in my eyes. Layfayette is as fun as ever, however.

Sookie and Jessica DO make a good team.

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I do like Sam, but his quest this season doesn't interest me yet. Bill has never been all that interesting to me.

Jason and Hoyt as roomies was hysterical!

Lettie Mae IS a great character. I do think she had ulterior motives for helping out though. But that is what makes her Lettie Mae.

And Pam is love. She makes me want to wear pink.

And... Here come the werewolves!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
Pam: Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
Lafayette: I is

my favourite part.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THAT WAS A THRILLRIDE! TRUE BLOOD SPOILERS....

Like: Tara AKA Punch-Girl! Worried she's going down another nutty path though. Terry, he's sweet. Ditto Hoyt. Jason on the Police? i think it would work. Layfayette telling Tara to grow up.

DISlike: Once again, Bill is held hostage. First Sophie-Anne then Lorena now the Mississippi king. DID enjoy him burning the crap out of Lorena, I hate her. Once again, someone just walks into Sookie's house. First the serial killer, then MaryAnne, now the werewolves. I think it's time to move, Sooks.

?s: What happend to Jessica's corpse? Could he have risen? It does take 3 days, right? Am intrigued by the whole Sam's family thing. I'd like to see him and his bro be pals but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Lots of good lines again:

Sookie: It's 5:00 am. What are you doing eating my chicken in the dark?

Sookie (after Terry asks if she knows how to use the gun): I'm not that blond.

The Mississippi king's partner (before the main course): Drain the Thai boy.

Interesting menu all the way round. Carbonated citrus flavored blood. Rose petal blood bisque.

Okay, not just werewolves, but Nazi werewolves. Cool twist.

Nice to see Godric in the flashback. I hope he comes back to life.

I think Tara has turned the corner. Loved Lafayette's pep talk. Plus she has a new vampire friend. Good for her.

Sam's brother is kind of cute. How many hot guys can be on one show? The sky's the limit, I guess.

I'm so glad that Jason and Sookie cleaned her house before the werewolves got in. That mess was getting on my nerves.

[ June 21, 2010, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.