Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Dieters Support Thread (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: Dieters Support Thread
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Laddie!! Yes, Rocky, let's keep him around!!

Sharky, I'm so proud of you for working out!! If you need someone to be your towel boy... *winks*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay Sharky!

Exercise is the hardest thing for me, so you have my admiration for sticking it out there.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Did my 50 but I've eaten way too much today. Gotta watch that. Tomorrow I will be VERY good on eating.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Folowing my birthday bash and the daylong semi-coma that followed, WII says today I have GAINED 0.04 of a pound. This is, of course, unacceptable.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Three more pounds this week! Thirty-six to go! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Still the same weight... I think all the crap I've been eating has balanced out any exercise... I managed to avoid any junk food today though...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sacrifices:
Coffee...without honey and whipped cream ...celery for lunch...1% milk over whole grain sugarless cereal for breakfast...

Rewards:wearing my college-era Levi's, more time checking out nekkid guys in the gym lockerroom, insanely better sex...oh and something about taking 20 points off my blood pressure and living 20 years longer. Other uses for honey and whipped cream.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been off my feed lately. Too much white bread, and I broke down and had some popcorn when Carol made some for Sam. yellow corn foods is okay, it seems, but white corn is not good for my diabeties. And I haven't been getting as much exercise lately. Bad weather and other factors.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

As of today, I've lost 15 pounds. I have 32 to go. [Big Grin]

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome, Rocky! Keep up the good work!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oops. Missed 10 days on the WII. It wasn't pleased. I did a 30 minute workout today.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Three more pounds off! That's 18 down and 29 to go. This was a really good week because this was the week the initial digit of my weight changed! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay...coming soon(next Monday), Dev starts in earnest to loose at least 65 lbs.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

One more down! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Good going Rockhopper Lad.

I seem to be stuck at 212. But then I have been cheating more than I should.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  73  74  75   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.