Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Dieters Support Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: Dieters Support Thread
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Good goin' Lash -- Just be careful how many drinks you let guys buy you at the bar -- those things have calories! [Wink]

You're actually inspiring me to hit the gym right now (well, or to the bar at least ... [Smile] )!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Go for it, Drakey! We can encourage each other!!

Weighed in at 195 this morning-- another pound lost. This means I have exactly 20 to go.

Once my mind is made up, I'm a rock. That 20 pounds is SoooOOOOOoooo history!!

I actually think keeping a record of this online is making it easier...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey !!

good going LASH !! i think it's great that we can all inspire each other !!

i went to the gym today, i ran for 35 minutes and then did 4 reps of 15 on the "preacher curl" [ for my biceps ] and 4 reps of 15 "press-ups" !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Pump it UP, Ultra-Mattie! Good going there!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I'm in on this too now! Lash, you've inspired me. If I can lose twenty pounds, I'll be back to the condition I was in when I was an athlete!

Starting tonight, I've eaten nothing since dinner, and hereby swear off late-night snacks. Tomorrow, I'm going for some healthy eating and working out!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

YAY, Cobie!!!

We can do this!!!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
This morning's weight: 189 lbs.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been under the weather recently, and haven't had much of an appetite. Consequently, I've been subsisting on cold cereal and soup for the last two or three days.

Surprisingly, I haven't lost any weight. I guess I haven't been as active either, so I haven't been burning off my caloric intake to a greater degree than I would be normally.

Once I feel back up to speed, I'll try to get back into exercise mode...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Stu, it's no use trying to diet or work out while being sick, you might as well try and get healthy first!

Today: nothing to eat all but a quick Nutri-grain bar for breakfast. Five glasses of water so far (I plan for eight), and did a steady workout of weigh-lifting and running.

On to a nice dinner, and then I have to watch myself to keep the no late-night snack pact going.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there! Posting to this thread makes it a bit easier...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

My early dinner tonight: a big bowl of split pea soup with smoked ham, and some potato chips. Apparently my appetite is coming back... [Smile]

[ January 19, 2004, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Eryk, that's GREAT!!! Do you have a goal weight in mind?

Cobie, sounds like you're going after it FULL-force! You GO boy!!

Stu, wiith your height, what is your ideal weight? (for those not in the know, Stu's pretty tall... about 6'2, right, Stuey...?)

I didn't weight today although my personal preference is to weigh daily. I'll see what it says tomorrow.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

You got it! I'm about 6'2"... and, like Des, my weight fluctuates between 190 and 220. A while back, when I had a work-out buddy, I was at 190 and toned.

I haven't worked out regularly for a while now, and I'm currently at about 207 and not-so-toned. My goal is to be at 190 and semi-toned in two months...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL!! I saw an ad in the paper for a "low-carb" beer from Labatt's - big market for the low carb diets! It's still empty calories - no nutrition in beer.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i'm at the gym tomorrow after work for my "RPM" class !!!

and i plan on going on Thursday and Friday also ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  73  74  75   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.