Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » SPOILER: Karate Kid and JLU (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: SPOILER: Karate Kid and JLU
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be darned...it IS an owl. Good eye.

The illusion of Ralph wearing fishnets is shattered by the full image of Zatanna...and it was SUCH a giggle...

The "bigger" image answers most of the previous questions however in typical comic book mystery fashion I see there's a NEW mysterious figure in the pic.

SO ...on to round TWO! [Big Grin]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cotton King
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cotton King   Email Cotton King         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I am back again since I made the original post about this topic, and I have been entertained by the very good detective work by you guys here. But I have a new one to add. Go to the link posted just a few posts before this one by I think DrakeB3004, and page down the webpage below the colored version of the JLA pic, and you will see the uncolored inked version, and guess what... Karate Kid is not in the pic...!

Curiouser and curiouser...

Have fun with this one guys...!

--Tim

P.S. Barry, if you are tuning in to these messages, feel free to post any teaser comments... [Smile]

From: South Bend, IN | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:

The "bigger" image answers most of the previous questions however in typical comic book mystery fashion I see there's a NEW mysterious figure in the pic.

I wouldn't think much of that character, but if it weren't for the fact that "the Atom" (or whoever) is also draped in shadow... i duuno. There's so little to go on with that figure though, it's almost pointless (but when has that ever stopped us?)

Also, good catch Cotton King - interesting tidbit (he also make John Stewart bald originally...)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
So the new figure in the upper left corner is either someone in shadow, or Wildcat (since his uniform is that coloring...).

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh- I still see Karate Kid in the link in DrakeB3004's post.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops- sorry, I didn't closely read your post Cotton King. The b&w shot indeed *doesn't* include KKid. Wonder which came first and if it matters?
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Update from Comics Continuum on the JLU appearance by the Legion:

The Legion of Super-Heroes will be featured along with Supergirl in an upcoming episode of Cartoon Network's Justice League Unlimited.

In the episode, Supergirl is kidnapped to the 31st century for what the history books say was her last adventure. The Fatal Five appears, as do more than 20 Legionaires.

Among the Legion members in the episode are Brainiac 5 and Bouncing Boy.

The Legion's appearance has nothing to do with the Legion show in development at Warner Bros. Animation.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
yipeee!!!!!! ANY Legion will do, can't wait to see Bouncing Boy!!! YeAAHHHHHHH!!!! *happy dancing*
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I love JLU!!!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
... Legion show in development at Warner Bros. Animation.[/i]

I just keep reading this phrase over and over [Smile]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Kayak
Italian Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Kayak   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
... Legion show in development at Warner Bros. Animation.[/i]

I just keep reading this phrase over and over [Smile]
me too [Big Grin]

--------------------
Ciao a tutti,
FABIO

http://www.nottolone.net/legione/

From: Milan, Italy | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I have so much to look forward to now.

Good to see that neither Kimiyo nor Cap were forgotten.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
So the new figure in the upper left corner is either someone in shadow, or Wildcat (since his uniform is that coloring...).

Not so fast! My first thought was "Well, that's where Nightwing is in this shot." It only makes sense since Tempest, Troia, Arsenal, & Cyborg are there that Dick would appear as well.

I will admit it COULD be Wildcat but my money is on Nightwing.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sort of an update on the schedule. A rep from the Cartoon Network said that there are no plans to air the final nine episodes until late spring/summer. No definitive dates have been set.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Bouncing Boy--- YESSSSSSSSSS!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.