Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » SPOILER: Karate Kid and JLU (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: SPOILER: Karate Kid and JLU
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
yay fer BB! Wasn't he shown for like a second in the Superman TAS Legion? He was like lounging around or something...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Size Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Size Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Clues are supposedly present throughout the first 12 issues as to some of the questions that have been raised.

With regard to Karate Kid & the JLA, I think there's a clue in #12 when Ultra Boy asks of Karate Kid if the way Jo is fighting is the way Superman would have done it.

Seems to me that the implication is that Karate Kid has first-hand knowledge of Superman.

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Sort of an update on the schedule. A rep from the Cartoon Network said that there are no plans to air the final nine episodes until late spring/summer. No definitive dates have been set.

I was afraid of that. I check CN's site over the weekend to find out what time the show started on the 8th and found it is NOT on their schedule.

I will never understand why this show does not get the love from CN. It is arguably the best animated TV show on TV right now. Watch the Booster Gold episode and you'll see what I mean.

Back on Topic, I'm sure that it is indeed Arsenal on the right of Fire. It is much clearer when you see it in Wizard.

Jamie
Wishes they would issue JL and JLU as boxed sets.

[ January 04, 2006, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Stratum ]

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
ok now that Drake has posted the bigger version,
who is the mysterious figure is shadow next
to Animal Man and behind Aquaman??
since J'onn is not in the Pic could it be him??
Hmmmmmmmmm,...........

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:

The "bigger" image answers most of the previous questions however in typical comic book mystery fashion I see there's a NEW mysterious figure in the pic.

I wouldn't think much of that character, but if it weren't for the fact that "the Atom" (or whoever) is also draped in shadow... i duuno. There's so little to go on with that figure though, it's almost pointless (but when has that ever stopped us?)

Also, good catch Cotton King - interesting tidbit (he also make John Stewart bald originally...)

The Guy in yhe Gimp suit? yeah who is that?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferro Man
Legionnaire...in another universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferro Man   Email Ferro Man         Edit/Delete Post     
It's probably someone named Echo. Wasn't THAT dissapointing? (I almost mistyped Ech instead. Heh.)
From: New Hampton, IA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Check out the original art for this piece . . .

SANS KARATE KID ! ! !

Benes Wizard OA

Hmmmmmm.

LLLLater!

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy:
Check out the original art for this piece . . .

SANS KARATE KID ! ! !

Benes Wizard OA

Hmmmmmm.

LLLLater!

Any ideas on this friends?????

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Val "Forrest Gumped" his way into the pic...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
And what's happened with the blue skined Icemaiden?
I want a new feral Crimson Fox too!

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Icemaiden retconned as Ice who was then killed years later in an issue of JLI?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think they turned out to be two different characters or something.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
DC sure likes handing out the headache powders, don't they? (holds head in his hands and groans loudly)
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, at least we now for sure that it's Roy in the pic.

And I thought Val's inclusion was a red herring, anyway. A throwback to his SA series and nothing more.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wayniac5
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wayniac5   Author's Homepage   Email wayniac5         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like it was a red herring. got the first issue....zero LSH content....

--------------------
[img]http://www.nuvo.net/blog/wayneb/archives/popculture.jpg[/img]

CLICK to hear the Legion Techno Remix
http://www.nuvo.net/blog/wayneb/archives/008577.html

From: indianapolis | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.