Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » SPOILER: Karate Kid and JLU (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: SPOILER: Karate Kid and JLU
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy:
Check out the original art for this piece . . .

SANS KARATE KID ! ! !

Benes Wizard OA

Hmmmmmm.

LLLLater!

Looks like some heroes got changed in the final product.

And I just noticed: Why does Arsenal/Speedy have a Robin R on his belt buckle?

[ August 23, 2006, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

And I just noticed: Why does Arsenal/Speedy have a Robin R on his belt buckle?

Because it's Rsenal now. That's how all the cool kids at DC editorial spell it.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't he going to be 'Red Arrow'?
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by wayniac5:
Looks like it was a red herring. got the first issue....zero LSH content....

Well... it does mention Legion flight rings
From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Awkward Pause Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by wayniac5:
Looks like it was a red herring. got the first issue....zero LSH content....

Well... it does mention Legion flight rings
 -

So now we are back to this version of Superman knowing about the Legion.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
Could Kara have told him after coming back?

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well Bruce says "It's like that ring you once showed me, Clark...". That sounds to me more like it was something that happened in the past, not in the past year.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope you guys aren't suggesting Meltzer re-write Adv. 247 into a 7 part mini-series in the style of Identity Crisis for the threeboot continuity. [tease]
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
I hope you guys aren't suggesting Meltzer re-write Adv. 247 into a 7 part mini-series in the style of Identity Crisis for the threeboot continuity. [tease]

Are you saying you wouldn't buy it? [Wink]
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
$$$$$ - [Big Grin]

[Ultra Boy - Re-Imagined]

PS - Thanks for the scan LL.

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Booster Gold had a pre-Zero Hour Flight Ring, and Inferno and Superboy (Connor) both had post-Zero Hour rings. Impulse might have had one too.
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.