Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot: with the SW6 Legion, the intent was to make readers wonder which was the real Legion, and which were the clones (there were lts of clues around that the Legion had been cloned - building upon bits of stories over the years and tying them together). As intended, the older Legion were going to be the clones, but then DC changed its mind and they were both real Legions all along, just from a splitting of timelines.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! That's all I got to say is WOW! How on earth does a person keep track of all that. Obviously you did. Thank You.

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I have a question...does anyone know why "Of Leaders and Lovers" from LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES V2 #291 was redrawn from Howard Bender and Rodin Rodrigues art to Keith Giffen and Larry Mahlstedt art for the GREAT DARKNESS SAGA TPB?

Was it a royalty issue of some sort? Bender's work appeared from LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES V2 #300 into the LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES 1050 YEARS OF THE FUTURE TPB in 2008, so does that mean the issue was with Rodrigues or something else?

I just always assumed that since it was the only chapter of the Great Darkness that was not by that team, they redid it for consistency...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, that's not true. The opening sequence is by Broderick and Curt Swan and others provided the art for the Annual that is included.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
That's right... I had forgotten that...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Does anyone recall any of the Teachers on Xerox ever being individually named? Mysa's mentors, who we saw a bit of during Great Darkness and Magic Wars?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

also, can anyone remind me of the name of the Earth president during Threeboot? The cougar that Garth was flirting with?
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
That was President Kin'thea Kieselbach
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

thanks!
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys, who was the first Legionnaire to join after Trip and Phantom Girl?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Which version?

Order of Membership, Pre-Boot

Order of Membership, Post-Boot

Either way, it's a bit up for debate as Chameleon Boy, Colossal Boy and Invisible Kid (both boots - more in the Post-Boot) joined at the same time.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't matter which. Thank you. Someone on ff.net needed to know.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Um, is it alright with everyone that I started a similar thread in the Titans section?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Nightcrawler
Founder

Why not?
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well I just though that since there IS one here in case anyone has any Titans questions.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.