Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Doc! I hope you thought we did you justice in your appearance! We even had you get your ass kicked by Tiffany Spiffany in an homage to your only published Legion appearance!

PS/ The appearances of Sden, Mordecai and Jungle King on your home-world wasn't a throw-away scene either... you're not quite done with your old friends yet!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So this will now be the MELatLSH:TS Chat thread!

Love the first appearance of Uncle Space in Legion continuity!

So, EDE, are we going with the idea that the new LSH is already formed and in its earliest stages?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep! We'll be switching the camera to them shortly! The Uncle Space stuff is just one of those prelude/subplot thingies that'll develop over the next few issues, until we figure out what to do with it!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Ah, good... I plan to have a bit of fun with those Dominators...!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Can't wait for more! Your biggest fan is still here, stalking and watching your every move! Er, I mean, eagerly awaiting MELatLSH:TS!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Wait until you see all the groovy stuff that has happened to the cast of MEL:TS in the year and half to two years between the end of that series and the beginning of the new one!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm all excited about the new line-up!

Of course, Tenzil, Taryn and Lester are there; and did we confirm somewhere that Dreamer and Andromeda were NOT present when the postboot LSH was exiled to limbo?

Plus folks like Dirk Morgna and some of the cadets.

A select few from the MEL:TS plethora of characters and maybe a few surprises!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

DEFinitely a few surprises!
Eryk Davis Ester

ATTN: Legion Worlders!

If you haven't been reading MEL:TS, the series, now's the perfect time to pick it up, with the new series, Matter-Eater Lad and the Legion of Super-Heroes!

And... jeepers! Wait until you guys see who pops up on the next page! I'm so excited about it!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Andromeda vs. Thunder!

An Arathamite Legionnaire!

Hateface!

The (finally) post-boot Sun Boy!

Yes, I say, YES!!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"Sleepless in Space" Nura Nal might be nuttier than Winath crunch pudding, but she sure is fun to write!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! She's creeping me out!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

But she certainly seems to inspire Tenzil.

"Winath crunch pudding". I like typing that.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! I'm starting to get the feel for Hate-Face! Pretty groovy!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I've taken an instant liking to Braino of Mrynah!

I've decided that not only is he the noblest being of all time and a Colu-level intellect, but's also a bit of a "Romeo" with the ladies! How funny is that?

[ November 25, 2005, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.