Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Can't wait to read it!

Just realized Tenzil calls Myron "Dear Myron" without having been told his name first. Stupid Lash!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Not a problem! He's read the script, remember? [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, yeah! Thanks, EDE! We'll have to use that.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
OK, have decided there are enough new parts for me to really get into MEL:TS again!

- Questar/Thora battle—yes, yes, yes!! This is one of the funniest battles I’ve ever read! I, Cobalt Kid, love it!

- Hakk and Weez, and Sugyn giving them a hard time: priceless.

I need more! More!

[Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

That Questar/Thora scene had been percolating for a long time, so I was glad that we finally got the chance to use it!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't wait to go back and reread the whole thing. The mention of Tiffany's 'bezerker rage powers' made me laugh, as I remember thinking it was hilarious when I first read it.

I can't believe it was about a year ago when I read like twenty five pages of MEL:TS in one sitting!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

*Sigh* I've started the next page several times and can't quite get what I want with it.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

heh! Thanks for reading it, Cobie! 25 thread pages in 1 sitting?!?! Awwwp! I will ocassionally do that sorta mass re-read too, and I get a kick out of it every time!

Eryk, anything I can do to assist? I'm here for you! *choke!*

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Whereabouts do i find the first part of your fab story, LASH?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THIS THREAD is a must for the MEL:TS beginner.

The exact page to click on for the start of each issue is given, plus each issue is condensed to synopsis form, but don't read the synopsis unless you want to be spoiled to the plots.

And then the madness is featured RIGHT HERE with the actual MEL:TS thread.

Warning: the first few pages of the thread contain a copius amount of chatter-posts between the actual story pages. But once Eryk and I really got rolling with issue # 1, the chatter-posts practically vanish.

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
That sounds really titty, LASH, i'll have a look!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Eryk, anything I can do to assist? I'm here for you! *choke!*

Hmm... maybe you should take another page. I tried writing something last night, and you have *no idea* just how screwy it got...
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Will do.

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Your animated Tenz avatar looks tits-riffic, LASH
Eryk Davis Ester

Unless, of course, you want a page on which Tenzil meets the Time Trapper and a herd of goats in Evillo's basement, and discovers that Azura is really Lori Morning a couple of years older...
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.