Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Willikers! When is my boss going to leave so I can catch up on MEL:TS during company time?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Getting paid to read MEL:TS space-rawks!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

When you're right, you're right!

When you're left, you're right then too!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Finally caught up on MEL:TS!

"The Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher"... [LOL]

"I see! That explains why old people always have gnarled feet." [ROTFLMAO]

I forgot how much I love the way you guys write. Two different styles, but on the same page, and both absolutely hysterical. I would definately spend money on this if it was published by DC! [Smile]

Better than Giffen in his prime!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And "Yammering Yukatan!"... [LOL]
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! A whole page of nothing but Thora expositing the plot!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It had to be done! And very nicely done it was! I'll write another "extra special special extra" and then you can wrap up her plot exposition! [Big Grin]

Oh, and thanks, Cobie! Cheers to our # 1 fan!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Rereading this thread has me all fired up for more MEL:TS!

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
WE WANT MEL:TS!!

More, more, MORE!!!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Eryk currently has his hands full with an upcoming project that will no doubt delight MEL:TS fans!

Meanwhile, though, if he has no objections, I am going to see what I can do about continuing MEL:TS # 20 this weekend.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
If you want to take a page or two that would be great! And I'll try to make as much progress on the project as I can this weekend as well!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Fab! Ignore the PM I sent you, then!

Wait'll you see how everything ties together... *hearty chuckling which slowly evolves into evil, devious laughter*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

As of today, Eryk & I have finished plotting # 20, pending 1 or 2 itty bitty details!

And work on the next stage of Matter-Eater Lad & company's life has already begun!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've been waiting a long time for this! [Big Grin]

I might have to reread the last few issues of this series to get revved up!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's almost SCARY how well everything is being tied up!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.